Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natashax - Covent Garden  (Read 7148 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6109778) (15 positive, 3 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline secret.hombre

AW - External Link/Members Only

30 mins / £100 / In-call / Services provided: OWO, ROWO, DFK, HJ & SEX

I'd seen a couple of recent good reviews for this lady so I thought I would give her a try..

Natasha is the girl in the photos. She's not the prettiest WG, but she's by no means unattractive. Big bum, curvy body with small tits & massively oversized burger nipples for such small/perky tits - I found this quirk kind of cute! She quite small, about 5ft2 I'd guess.

She speaks good English. Told me she is Polish, this could be true.. but I have a suspicion that she might be Romanian (look-wise more Romanian than Polish IMHO) but whatever, she provided a good service...

Natasha answered the door wearing nothing but high-heels, I found this very sexy, and it quickly dispelled any doubt in my mind as to whether or not I would stay for the punt. We quickly completed paperwork & I had a very quick wash.

Natasha was waiting for me, still naked, still in heels. We started with A LOT of DFK, standing and then moved things on to the bed. Natasha then gave me a frankly brilliant sucking off (OWO), I then returned the favour as we 69ed. I was rock hard and so it was time to fuck. Did a good few mins of missionary whilst kissing & sucking on her nipples. Then we went to doggy, but I wasn't feeling doggy (I'd been on a long run that morning and my legs weren't up for it), so we went back to missionary for another 10 mins. I finished by pumping her hard in missionary whilst enjoying seeing those burger nips bounce around. I finished inside her (protected ofc) and kept my dick inside her for a few more mins whilst we chatted and kissed a bit more. She was great to chat with, funny and interesting. I then got dressed and left, feeling very happy indeed.

Natasha says she's only been in the UK since December, (possibly) hence the enthusiasm..

No major negatives spring to mind, other than she didn't let me touch her asshole lol

It was a very pleasant experience, I feel she went above and beyond to make sure I had a good time - so she gets a POSITIVE from me.

Would I recommend? Yes.
Will I return?             I don't tend to go back for round 2, so no.

Offline bedhedred

"She speaks good English. Told me she is Polish, this could be true.. but I have a suspicion that she might be Romanian (look-wise more Romanian than Polish IMHO) but whatever, she provided a good service..."

Highly unlikely to be Romanian. I've never seen Roms and Poles working together.

I visited her again since last time with a similar positive outcome.

Offline The_Don

Offline bedhedred

I have

I tell a lie.
I have seen them together at HoD, but never in an AW brothel set up.

Offline The_Don

The below W/G often worked together.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Below is a current pictures External Link/Members Only  and a profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Below is a current picture External Link/Members Only and profile:

Hidden Image/Members Only  Hidden Image/Members Only

… but nonetheless looks good in her verification photo …

Jenny had a number of profiles over the years that had been swapped

Who with: Jenny is a cute blonde from Poland with a nice lithe figure; just like the profile photos. Lori is a demure, sultry Romanian with a nice peachy butt; slightly slimmer and more tanned than she appears in photos. Both ladies looked like they're in their mid 20s, as stated in their profiles.

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 09:27:56 am by The_Don »

Offline bedhedred

« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 01:34:08 pm by bedhedred »

Offline Convince Me

New marketing
I hope she doesn't go all Daffy Duck lips before I get to throw one up her in 12 weeks.

Offline Parking

I messaged the receptionist and got ignored. No dramas, I went to see someone else instead.

Offline The_Don

I messaged the receptionist and got ignored. No dramas, I went to see someone else instead.

Plan B

Offline Parking

Plan B

I tried to make an advanced booking for the next day but guess they're not interested. Could have let me know by a simple text. Maybe they only take bookings on the day :unknown:

Offline The_Don

guess they're not interested. 

:unknown:

Maybe they only take bookings on the day :unknown:

The profile states

Don't be afraid to reach out, even if it is last minute you never know I may just be available

But IMO 'last minute' sometimes means, they (may) operate on a conveyor belt system

Could have let me know by a simple text.

External Link/Members Only and so many W/G and or maids/pimps fail with etiquette and simple comms.

Online pepsicolaboy

The below W/G often worked together.

Jenny had a number of profiles over the years that had been swapped

Come back Jenny!  :rose: :rose: :rose:

Offline Geko12

:unknown:

The profile states

But IMO 'last minute' sometimes means, they (may) operate on a conveyor belt system

External Link/Members Only and so many W/G and or maids/pimps fail with etiquette and simple comms.

She looks good but you could be right about conveyor belt system, the fact she opened the door naked with heels is such a turn on but also could be due to the fact she doesnt have time to get ready etc, just a quick wash hopefully.  :dash:

Offline bedhedred

Fwiw

I don't believe that she operates a conveyor belt. I have visited twice and got my full time. Always delayed on the start time though.

Offline iq129

"She speaks good English. Told me she is Polish, this could be true.. but I have a suspicion that she might be Romanian (look-wise more Romanian than Polish IMHO) but whatever, she provided a good service..."

Highly unlikely to be Romanian. I've never seen Roms and Poles working together.

I visited her again since last time with a similar positive outcome.

I see Khloe Sexy Girl quite regularly and she has dark hair and she is Polish. If Natasha is Romanian then these girls have finally learnt how to kiss. I highly doubt that.

Offline The_Don

Unless a person is with a W/G 24/7 you don't know what she is truly up to, or what her issues may be.

Offline bedhedred

Unless a person is with a middle aged man 24/7 you don't know what he is truly up to, or what his issues may be. 😅

Offline secret.hombre

Unless a person is with a middle aged man 24/7 you don't know what he is truly up to, or what his issues may be.

never a truer word spoken

Offline secret.hombre

To expand on the Polish or Romanian thing, here's my case as to why I think she might be Romanian:

1 - She has a small scar/mark from where she once had one of those hideous upper lip studs - this (IMHO) is a tell-tale sign that she grew up in Romania, where these studs were (and are) much more popular

2 - I have spent many many months over the years in Poland, and when we talked about VERY basic stuff in Poland & Polish culture she didn't really seem to know much... Said she's from Warsaw (the capital - a somewhat obvious choice), yet didn't seem to know about the couple of (pretty well known) Warsaw metro stations I mentioned in conversation. I also mentioned Krakow (the second most obvious Polish city) and she appeared to not really have even heard of Krakow (and no, my pronunciation was not that bad), she sort of lazily tried to bluff it, but she didn't fool me.

3 - Her hair & make-up style again looked more in keeping with a Romanian theme - dark died hair & heavy eye make-up

4 - Polish WG's have a better rep than Romanians, so there's that incentive too.

5 - Ok I'm bored of my own theory now... for what it's worth, which isn't much, as she did me a good job

Offline DeanM

She's 100% polish as my ex gf was polish and I speak a little polish and was able to converse with her a little. And the service she gives is definitely that of a polish girl not a Romanian  :D

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Ok DeanM who are you then
Natasha?
The pimp/boyfriend?
Someone who is suffering serious EAS after one visit?

Time will tell but im pretty sure im not the only person to notice
8 posts
1 review
All of which bigging the girl up

There is no need to.promote this girl

Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Decadent Hobby

Ok DeanM who are you then
Natasha?
The pimp/boyfriend?
Someone who is suffering serious EAS after one visit?

Time will tell but im pretty sure im not the only person to notice
8 posts
1 review
All of which bigging the girl up

There is no need to.promote this girl

+1

If you are genuine, just cool it a little. Personally, I like to write the review a week or so after the punt. It gives me a chance to calm down, collect my thoughts and write about it without the emotional attachment (if there is any).

She seems to be doing ok as it is, she doesn’t need your bumps.
No offence intended in this post, btw.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2021, 06:08:46 pm by Decadent Hobby »

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Nice one decadent hobby, i had pretty much written that in my post then deleted it.
Great minds sir  :hi:

Offline DeanM

Sorry if I sound over enthusiastic and it may appear overzealous but I was curious to see if she had other reviews and there appears to be other girls who have been confused with her which I don't think is her fault. One has the same name on AW but different id number, the other appears to be a B&S when the punter thought he had booked natashax. Was just trying to correct it for other punters. I think it's only fair to the girl as well as my experience was good

Offline DeanM

+1

If you are genuine, just cool it a little. Personally, I like to write the review a week or so after the punt. It gives me a chance to calm down, collect my thoughts and write about it without the emotional attachment (if there is any).

She seems to be doing ok as it is, she doesn’t need your bumps.
No offence intended in this post, btw.

None taken buddy. Its all good

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Sorry if I sound over enthusiastic and it may appear overzealous but I was curious to see if she had other reviews and there appears to be other girls who have been confused with her which I don't think is her fault. One has the same name on AW but different id number, the other appears to be a B&S when the punter thought he had booked natashax. Was just trying to correct it for other punters. I think it's only fair to the girl as well as my experience was good

Fella dont worry yourself about all that stuff, there are plenty of mods helpers and seasoned members who.really know their shit when itcomes to punting,they are more than capable of making sure the reviews are correctly indexed etc.
Dont forget she more than likely working for a pimp who dont give a shit about which girl you see as long as they get you in the door and the cash from your wallet.
Ive seen her and yes shes very good bit there are tonnes of equally good girls out there that give just as good a service go see some of those and leave some reviews and you will be seen as less of a tout.

Cheers and happy punting

Again as its been said just chill out

Offline secret.hombre

She's 100% polish as my ex gf was polish and I speak a little polish and was able to converse with her a little. And the service she gives is definitely that of a polish girl not a Romanian  :D

fair enough, I'm willing to be corrected on this matter