Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: DivaSEXY4U - Farringdon  (Read 1815 times)

6 review(s) for DivaSEXY4U (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline home

hi all my first review on here so take it easy on me,

i meet DivaSEXY4U about a month ago when she was in Farringdon. parking can be an issue if you drive there but not too far from the station

booking was done by text, quick and easy, when I got there I called to get the flat number.

booked for 1 hour for £120.

diva is the person in the picture but i think she has got bigger in size but makes her ass even better IMO.

she gave OWO it was good deep and sucked the balls which i love then we move on to doggy, i gave a good going on that big ass of she made making all the right sounds when we when to her on top and that was to much for me to handle so i poped.

she cleaned me up and then gave me a message which was nice, I then give her one and got my hands all over that ass and tits, by then i was hard again ready for around 2 ( normally I can do go 1 round ) so we tried a few different positions but it was no good I was not going to cum not her fault I just can't come twice, but she didn't give up and gave me a hand job for  a good 5 min until I poped

i when used the shower and made some small talk. I must have gone over the hour but she didn't say anything about  it

if she stays in one place i would be back for more, but move bout to much more.

i would recommend her she is VFM  External Link/Members Only

Offline DOUGLAS56

thanks for the review, is her ass real or fake?

Offline Ladypleaser

Offline Rstone

diva is the person in the picture but i think she has got bigger in size but makes her ass even better IMO.

Thanks for the review

How much bigger would you say she is ?

winterssong

Thanks for the review

How much bigger would you say she is ?

Just realised post went into Wales review section but is the London area I wanted this posted in. I assume is it the origin of the post originally that subsequent comment follows in that geographic area. If I am wrong would appreciate guidance.

Its interesting looking at all the posts concerning this girl. Common themes of poor comms and also the I can only fit you in as I am finishing or going out soon line and no shows or no reply upon arrival at girls place but good service. I think she tries to get people to take 80 half hour bookings as they are more lucrative than 120 for full hour. She looks out of the window and screens people then gives you the full/real address if she decides she wants to see you. She is a big girl in real life big hips and ass and tall in heels yes but lower legs a bit thin and out of proportion to enhanced butt etc. If you think she is worth 80 pounds for half an hour you'll be fine but I thought her face while attractive I was unsure if her hair is all real and her teeth or more like gums put me off a bit. More a 60 pounds per half hour girl than 80 as there are many white girls with better hair and features than this black girl or should I say woman as her photos in the bath etc were clearly taken a few years ago. So I suspect some guys stay and some guys go as she has the body but now shes more mature the face is just not Quite what was showing in the young photos. However I warn you she won't like it if you turn her down but so what. Though to be balanced she did keep her appointment schedule with me and comms weren't that bad but like Susanne Dila she is very familiar and comes right onto you to start touching and holding you once in the room after moving her beloved laptop off the bed that she obviously spends ages on. If you want to leave she thinks she can talk you out of it with her charms and physically holding you and coming onto you. Too many other facially better looking girls out there once you see her close up in the flesh. Does have friendly personality though and seems nice and is clearly prepared to get physical to give a fair balanced perspective. She's probably just not used to being told no and is usually the one doing the rejecting I suspect.

Offline AirForce1

This prossie is one i've given up on after many failed attempts. She way too unreliable for this game and i think has hung up her whoring boots. Didnt expect to see her reviews pop up again.

winterssong

This prossie is one i've given up on after many failed attempts. She way too unreliable for this game and i think has hung up her whoring boots. Didnt expect to see her reviews pop up again.

Interesting as I suppose just looking on the face of it and seeing the positive reviews 7 out of 8 I think it can create a good impression and mask the shortcomings you rightly raise. Wonder if there's a way to have reliability ratings for girls so punters don't have to waste their time.

Offline peter purves

Just realised post went into Wales review section but is the London area I wanted this posted in. I assume is it the origin of the post originally that subsequent comment follows in that geographic area. If I am wrong would appreciate guidance.

Its interesting looking at all the posts concerning this girl. Common themes of poor comms and also the I can only fit you in as I am finishing or going out soon line and no shows or no reply upon arrival at girls place but good service. I think she tries to get people to take 80 half hour bookings as they are more lucrative than 120 for full hour. She looks out of the window and screens people then gives you the full/real address if she decides she wants to see you. She is a big girl in real life big hips and ass and tall in heels yes but lower legs a bit thin and out of proportion to enhanced butt etc. If you think she is worth 80 pounds for half an hour you'll be fine but I thought her face while attractive I was unsure if her hair is all real and her teeth or more like gums put me off a bit. More a 60 pounds per half hour girl than 80 as there are many white girls with better hair and features than this black girl or should I say woman as her photos in the bath etc were clearly taken a few years ago. So I suspect some guys stay and some guys go as she has the body but now shes more mature the face is just not Quite what was showing in the young photos. However I warn you she won't like it if you turn her down but so what. Though to be balanced she did keep her appointment schedule with me and comms weren't that bad but like Susanne Dila she is very familiar and comes right onto you to start touching and holding you once in the room after moving her beloved laptop off the bed that she obviously spends ages on. If you want to leave she thinks she can talk you out of it with her charms and physically holding you and coming onto you. Too many other facially better looking girls out there once you see her close up in the flesh. Does have friendly personality though and seems nice and is clearly prepared to get physical to give a fair balanced perspective. She's probably just not used to being told no and is usually the one doing the rejecting I suspect.

When did you see her??

When you say she is a big girl, are you suggesting she gained weight?

Cheers
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

winterssong

When did you see her??

When you say she is a big girl, are you suggesting she gained weight?

Cheers

I saw her earlier in the year and the pictures of her in the bath and  with her legs split wide apart in a tiny skirt gave no impression that she has a big fat ass. Which is probably why she was wearing a.below the knee skirt. I was expecting the younger slimmer girl from her bath time photo set and clothes that would show off her figure not hide the size of it.