Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bella Mega Boobs - Forest Gate  (Read 8408 times)

15 review(s) for BELLA MEGA BOOBS (9 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline hogcatcher

External Link/Members Only

Hey guys!!

Been a while since I've reviewed! (too busy punting)  :yahoo:

Right. BELLA MEGA BOOBS - FUCK YES THEY ARE HUGE. TRUE BBW
Didn't really see any decent reviews so just TOFTT.

So I literally needed a last minute punt so I checked AW and came across Bella. She had big tits, she was cheap, she was local and she was available.

So she is based in a hotel near Green Street, Forest Gate. Parking is available but only a few places which is hotel parking. Was hard to park my S-Class but managed!

Called her and she gave me the room number and directions. The hotel was very bad quality for me. 2 guys at reception, greeted me but asked no questions as I already knew where to go.
Strong smell of stale hotel. Wanted to turn and walk, but of course, I was thinking with my cock.

She opened the hotel room door and she was hiding behind the door as they do, room as dark as the curtains were closed. Room smelled again stale and like cigarettes.
Wasn't as bad as it seems though.

Greeted with a hug. She was wearing a polyester babydoll which hardly held in those HUGE jugs in. She had lots of eye contact which was nice.
Did 30 mins for £50. She confirmed the half hour.

Shes around 5ft4/5. Shes like a size 20/22. Looks like her pics.

Proceeded with me grabbing them, she pulled them out. I went in for a kiss but she kisses with a closed mouth but I didn't mind, shes not THAT beautiful.   :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She asked if I wanted a BJ, obviously I did. Asked with or without, I wanted without.
So she helped me strip and lay on the bed beside me and played with my cock to get me hard, and as soon as I was, down she went.
Grabbed a wet wipe, gave it a clean (each to their own) and went in and OMG. She was ready to make me cum so soon. I think she had a tongue piercing which did wonders to my tip.
She is a bit rough though but it was a good BJ, working the shaft, the tip, the base, the balls. Literally full works. I was literally moaning. Loved it.

Then asked if I wanted sex and what position, so she stuck on a condom and we did missionary. First I went down on her and shes shaved and had fat pussy. She didn't smell great though, don't think she was cleaned because I literally told her I'm 10 mins away. Fucking her away for 10 mins. Shes very very responsive, again, eye contact was amazing with her. I think she must have cum too because she tightened her pussy which felt great.
I asked her where I could cum, she said anywhere so I wanted to give her a facial and she agreed!

Got her on her knees and she gave me a blowjob, played with my balls and wanked my cock on her tongue.
Literally had a huge load, all over her face, lips, eyes, down her chin dripping on to her boobs and she didn't care. She just kept that eye contact while rubbing the cum on her lips with my cock.

Then she cleaned off, cleaned me off. Wrapped herself in a towel and I really wanted to leave by then. Needed food! So I had like 5 mins left and left. With a hug and she grabbed my cock through my jeans just before I left.

Oral - 9/10 - a bit too rough but amazing
Sex - 8/10 - fat gets in the way but again, was a decent pussy
Communication - 9/10 - shes Hungarian, English is decent and she answered 1st time.
Boobs - 8/10 - too big
Kissing - 1/10 - Don't really think she does it.
Looks - 6/10
Age - mid 30s
Body - BBW - HUGE - FAT
Ass - HUGE AGAIN
Cleanliness - 5/10

CIM - yes
OWO - yes
Rimming - yes
FK - NO
Hand Relief - yes
GFE - I think so 

So overall, I think I'm being REALLY nice with a POSITIVE because the place wasn't nice. Her oral skills were, she offered what she says and shes value for money. I might see her again just to get a CIM and hopefully a swallow. But maybe not.

Any questions, please ask.

Offline pewpewpew

Bro. I know everyone has their own tastes but god damn. Good for you if you had a good time though  :drinks:

nicholasbrown92

Bro. I know everyone has their own tastes but god damn. Good for you if you had a good time though  :drinks:
I know right lool honestly ive had desperate last minute decision punts but I'd be damn to take my hard earned cash and actually pay for her pussy lol

Offline puntingpumping1920

I know right lool honestly ive had desperate last minute decision punts but I'd be damn to take my hard earned cash and actually pay for her pussy lol

His money and his choice.

I think whats worse is punters blowing more than £300 on a whore because she sucks dick on camera. Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline pumps

First I went down on her and shes shaved and had fat pussy. She didn't smell great though,

I'm not surprised.

Rimming - yes

I hope that was you receiving.

personally I would see her for a blowjob and filming and a tick on the bucket list.

Offline thetinman007

She smelt bad down there and you still gave her oral? Wtf

Offline GreyDave

:hi: Mate if you`ve the cash to run an S class then unlike a lot of us her you have the cash to podger some real stunners is you maxime like mine used to be " you buy cheap you cum twice"  :D :D

Mind you she looks 4x the size not so much a buy one get one free but a party pack (pass sell by date  :cool:)

I`ll get me coat , seriously well done you I like em big but I feel she is just likely to kill me :crazy: :crazy:

Offline harms

wow how desperate were you for a punt. Surely there were other better ones available if you only wanted a fuck  :dash:

Offline pumps

Hope you got your fathers S-Class back unscathed.

:hi:

Offline hogcatcher

Hope you got your fathers S-Class back unscathed.

:hi:

LOL I did  :D :lol:

Offline hogcatcher

She smelt bad down there and you still gave her oral? Wtf

No I stopped when she smelt weird.