Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Random filming question - Verification  (Read 944 times)

Offline MikePuntingJourney

Hi All, I have filmed for personal use during a punt a few times.

This time the lady in question wants to use footage for her fan sites (anonymosuly of course) however as I am considered a "third party" by these fan sites, i have been told she will need a picture of me holding my ID card as sometimes these fan sites ask for verification (to confirm participants are over 18)

Just wondering how risky this is and if anyone has done so before? Its just thrown me off a little as i had no idea this would be a requirement.

Offline Atrueyorkie

I’d give it a miss, you don’t sound keen to do it at all.

You are going to disclose to this WG you’re actual identity, your real name along with other personal details.

It’s up to you at the end of the day but I’d personally give that a swerve. Can’t she blur the face and upload to AW? Unsure if they have the same verification process to upload videos.

Offline MikePuntingJourney

I’d give it a miss, you don’t sound keen to do it at all.

You are going to disclose to this WG you’re actual identity, your real name along with other personal details.

It’s up to you at the end of the day but I’d personally give that a swerve. Can’t she blur the face and upload to AW? Unsure if they have the same verification process to upload videos.

yes i hear you completely, although she seems trustworthy and is very popular i am concerned with what can be done with the image at a later date (i.e blackmail etc) i know i am thinking of the worst.

On the other hand i have been reading and it is infact standard procedure. For example if i had my own fan site - i would be open to the same exposure (i.e collection of other "models" personal data and vice versa for verification purposes)

Offline rover_100

My personal opinion is that I wouldn't, if your privacy is a concern.

Your ID and details will be held by her. She doesn't have to abide by any security standard or is held accountable for the secureness of that data. She could lose control of that data with no malicious intent at all, so her trustworthiness doesn't come into play.

Then theres the fan site. Leaks happen all the time, and given how much premium content is freely available online from these places I wouldn't trust them to securely store that ID in a manner that won't get leaked out either.

Seems like an awful lot of exposure if having your identity leak is going to be a problem for you.

Offline Jeffers77

You could suggest she use a fake ID/name of the 3rd party participant?

Offline PilotMan

What benefit is it to you?

If there's none, why would you do it?

Offline Makka124

yes i hear you completely, although she seems trustworthy and is very popular i am concerned with what can be done with the image at a later date (i.e blackmail etc) i know i am thinking of the worst.

On the other hand i have been reading and it is infact standard procedure. For example if i had my own fan site - i would be open to the same exposure (i.e collection of other "models" personal data and vice versa for verification purposes)

It really depends on whether you care or not
Also if you have a partner and they find out will not be good
Me personally I wouldn’t risk it as it will be on the internet and someone will hack her onlyfans too

Offline LLPunting

Given that she will generate income from your video what are you being paid or how else will you benefit ?
Just posting a photo of you holding an ID isn't itself consent, there should be some document signed by you, witnessed and very specific to the material being published, ideally sent independently by you from a verifiable address.  The whole digital faking mess makes authentication laughable these days.

Offline Georgebarber

Register with the site and verify yourself using your own account.
 . Take a cut of money paid for content you are in.

You’re worried she might blackmail you over that pic but not the sextape?? 🤔