Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Private_Love  (Read 1681 times)

Offline thermopoly

This woman has a  lot of good feedback on AW but other than references to her legs she doesn't appear to have been reviewed here. And there is something oddly familiar about the profile which I can't quite place.   Has anyone met her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline PatMacGroin

I could be miles off the mark here. But that "Private_Love" profile reminds me a lot of this "Adda Lovee" profile:

External Link/Members Only

Not well reviewed, including by me:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=157161.0

There are a few aspects of both profiles that I find similar, including the looks of the girls.

Offline PatMacGroin

In particular these pictures from the "Private_Love" public gallery...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PatMacGroin

... remind me of these pictures from the "Adda Lovee" public gallery:

Offline thermopoly

Thanks.  Yes I can see the similarities though one offers anal the other doesn't but I'm not fussed about that.  I'll ponder this one as I do like her profile though always wary of the feedback.

Offline PatMacGroin

No problem. I got an instant familiar feeling too, as soon as I opened your link. Without any face pics on Private_Love's profile, there's no way for me to be sure though just a feeling.  :unknown:

Shame though, as I like the look of the profile too. Although I'd prefer if she also included CIM and/or Facials in her likes.

Not sure what to think about her AW Feedback though. Several entries are repeat visits. Which usually makes me think they are fakes boosting her rating score. But most of the repeat visit punters look genuine, with several other comments for a mix of different girls. Which makes me more inclined to think she gives a good enough service to warrant a repeat visit.  :unknown:

Let us know if you do decide to TOFTT.  :hi:

Offline PatMacGroin

Details saved for future reference:

External Link/Members Only

Enjoys:

Anal Play
BDSM
BDSM (giving)
Cross Dressing
Deep Throat
Depilation
Dinner Dates
Domination
Domination (giving)
Exhibitionism
Face Sitting
Female Ejaculation
Fetish
FFM 3Somes
Food Sex/Sploshing
Foot Worship
French Kissing
French Kissing (discretion)
Hand Relief
Humiliation
Humiliation (giving)
Lapdancing
Massage
Modeling
Moresomes
Naturism/Nudism
Oral
Oral without (at discretion)
Penetration (Protected)
Period Play
Pole Dancing
Prostate Massage
Pussy Pumping
Receiving Oral
Rimming
Rimming (receiving)
Role Play & Fantasy
Smoking (Fetish)
Snowballing
Spanking
Spanking (giving)
Strap On
Striptease
Swinging
Tantric
Tie & Tease
Toys
Travel Companion
Uniforms
Voyeurism
Watersports (Giving)

Offline Pharmatron69

This woman has a  lot of good feedback on AW but other than references to her legs she doesn't appear to have been reviewed here. And there is something oddly familiar about the profile which I can't quite place.   Has anyone met her? I've seen her twice  now and done no feedback here on AW. To be fair the service is fabulous and looks and body are amazing. The service starts with her dressed sexily in slinky dress in a lovely flat. Offered drinks and after a bit of flirting going to bedroom. Nice kissing but no OWO. Will do a full review. I think she is fabulous!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline thermopoly

Sorry I don't know what has happened here but only part of that quote is mine  - note when I started the topic - the rest has been added on and I have not met Private_Love.

Offline PatMacGroin

I've seen her twice  now and done no feedback here on AW. To be fair the service is fabulous and looks and body are amazing. The service starts with her dressed sexily in slinky dress in a lovely flat. Offered drinks and after a bit of flirting going to bedroom. Nice kissing but no OWO. Will do a full review. I think she is fabulous

Any chance you could do a proper review when you get time away from touting?

Although, to be honest, I'm not sure I would put much faith in it. Member for just over a year, more than half of your 18 posts are about the same WG. 5 reviews, 2 for dead profiles, other 3 for the same WG. The only positive reviews she has received since you became a member.

Not exactly brimming with confidence.

Online webpunter

This new pic on her profile is tempting

External Link/Members Only+

Apologies - i don't know how to get the AW pic on here as its 'protected'