Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Three boobs from Total Recall?  (Read 1213 times)

Offline GingerNuts

Is it a smart move to draw attention to yourself after sod all contribution in seven years?

Offline winkywanky

Yep, definitely a bit of a boob on the OP's part.

Online Punterperson1971

through it was the three boobs woman from total recall at first glance...  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Wow what great post you’ve done can see a lot responding to this,ffs :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
through it was the three boobs woman from total recall at first glance...  :D

Are you for real? 7 years a member no useful contributions and you post this.

Perhaps you need reminding of the rules.

1 Site ethos/mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favouritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews, although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Offline teddyking

There’s loads of dormant leech accounts now, it’s one of the main reasons why I stopped posting as many reviews as I did when I first joined 😔😔
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online Punterperson1971

There’s loads of dormant leech accounts now, it’s one of the main reasons why I stopped posting as many reviews as I did when I first joined 😔😔
Loads popping up in last few weeks definitely

Online StingRay

Didn't Scaramanga have 3 tits, well nipples anyway!  :hi:

Offline tesla

also the triple breasted whore from  "The Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy"

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
That puts you in the same bracket as them then.  You will never stop people leeching on any forum and those that do so on here get warned about it, as in my post above.

Offline mexicola

Thought I recognised the WG  :D Robin Pink.

Getting big girls out my mind seems hard thing to do :dash:

« Last Edit: August 04, 2021, 05:18:33 pm by mexicola »

Offline teddyking

That puts you in the same bracket as them then.  You will never stop people leeching on any forum and those that do so on here get warned about it, as in my post above.

True but I never meant stopping reviews entirely
Banned reason: Sarcastic twat of a troll
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
True but I never meant stopping reviews entirely
Why should what someone else does affect the way you use the forum? If everyone thought the way you do and reduced reviews because of lurkers then the forum would die.

At the present moment we have 59,756 members and you are sadly mistaken if you think the majority contribute on a regular basis. In fact quite the opposite will be true.