Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Changing Profile Name - Are Posts and Reviews kept?  (Read 290 times)

Offline Jack Flash

I have searched forum but although I can see that you can request to change your username it is not clear if you would lose posts and reviews or whether they will appear under the new username. Please could someone enlighten me.

I made the mistake of using my AW username on here and now realise that was a mistake that I would like to rectify.  Thank you.

James999

You could change your AW username, quicker and easier  :unknown:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2019, 05:47:10 pm by James999 »

Offline Jack Flash

Specifically I want to leave a negative review of a WG I have already seen. She would recognise the username on here and as she seems a bit mad/unpredictable she may do something stupid in retaliation. Yes Iknow I should have thought of this before but I didn't   :dash:

Offline GingerNuts

So you created a thread with details of your cunning plan...

James999

Specifically I want to leave a negative review of a WG I have already seen. She would recognise the username on here and as she seems a bit mad/unpredictable she may do something stupid in retaliation. Yes Iknow I should have thought of this before but I didn't   :dash:

Your old posts and reviews will also change over and appear under your new name.

you could always send your review to one of the mods and ask them to post it as "anonymous" and thus break the link to yourself / your profile  :music:

Offline scutty brown

Not a good idea to try changing your user name on here at the moment as the authentication / notification system is broken.
Good  chance you'll get locked out if you try

Offline LLPunting

And how exactly could she cause you trouble?
Any SP you see in the future will only know you by mobile no. which you can change.

Offline scutty brown

the only way she can cause a problem is if she can link your username to your real life persona.
Please don't tell us she knows your real identity