Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexual health clinic, unnecesary worries  (Read 498 times)

Offline donnybob

I get checked by my local clinic every few months, and as usual had my bloods taken pissed into a bottle etc

Normally I get text saying all clear etc, this time I get a letter please contact the clinic as a matter of urgency

That was Monday morning so I rang them gave my Reference number date of birth etc only to be told they are busy and will ring me back

Got till 4pm and I rang them again, the receptionist seemed a bit pissed off and said WE WILL RING YOU BACK.

Nothing Tuesday so Wednesday I rang for the third time and the person who wanted to speak to me was free and said you are clear!!

WTF you gave me 48 hours of concern, his reply was the number we had for you seems wrong as we could not text you, they had the correct number but were reading a 3 as an 8

Has this happened to anyone else and I am wrong being worried from Monday lunchtime until Wednesday

Offline Jonestown

I would have been climbing the walls  :scare:

The receptionist should have done more to sort it out when you phoned back, but what can you do ?

Offline Doc Holliday

Offline donnybob

Improve your hand writing  :D

That was my initial thought, yet they have texted my results in the past using the correct number

Offline mradventures

dont they destroy records after x months?

and yeah, having something that seems serious hang over you is very hard

Offline mike63

I genuinely appreciate that must have  been worrying. So forgive me for suggesting you write a strong letter of protest to the local press. Make sure they spell your name right. :)

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
Happened once yes did cause momentary alarm, it was simply some sort of admin thing they preferred to speak to.me about. Seem to remember shortly after they'd sent all clear but hadn't run the hep B immunity test. There had also been an incident under the 'no news is good news' system,shortly after they decided to phone me each time.

Thankfully a more robust results system is now in place, and recently 48 hour results seem to have become the norm, previously took the quoted 7-14 days. In recent years I've phoned in chasing on the 14th day.