Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I dont want to Fuck a 20yr Old Dolly Bird  (Read 3044 times)

Offline Bogof60

Can someone grab a screenshot before it disappears.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Whatever Next  :scare:
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline tynetunnel

Luckily you don’t have to fuck her if you don’t want to. Even assuming it’s a genuine profile - which AW is suggesting it isn’t. Somebody else might wish to.

This thread seems to be an ideal candidate for “non thread of the year”  :unknown:

Offline houseboot

Offline Moby Dick

Luckily you don’t have to fuck her if you don’t want to. Even assuming it’s a genuine profile - which AW is suggesting it isn’t. Somebody else might wish to.

This thread seems to be an ideal candidate for “non thread of the year”  :unknown:

:unknown:
I am guessing OP is referring to another bareback profile.
Agree can be just posted on an existing bareback thread rather than us having to second guess.

Offline AnthG

Looks like a Private Gallery scam profile to me. So this dolly bird will be a 50-year-old single guy sad and depressed thinking he is being clever.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Bogof60

Look closely at the picture.

I think its a doll  :scare:

Offline Vice Admiral

These fake profiles – instantly recognisable from, among other things, their curious combination of bold and non-bold fonts and their exceptionally explicit language – regularly pop up in my area too.

Here's one from today:
External Link/Members Only

They usually survive 24 to 36 hours before Adult Work removes them.

Offline NotATrumpFan

Nah, thats just heavy makeup.  That said, there is a company that does rent out "real-dolls" External Link/Members Only

Offline Vice Admiral

Oh, and both these profiles charge £2-40 to view their Private Galleries.

The "profile creator" will therefore perhaps earn £20 to £40 of Private Gallery money during the short life of the profiles, which he has to spend very quickly – presumably viewing the Private Galleries and movies of genuine girls?

Or buying stuff?  (If that's possible before Adult Work earnings are 24 hours old?)

Offline Bogof60

Nah, thats just heavy makeup.  That said, there is a company that does rent out "real-dolls" External Link/Members Only

What about the false looking hair?

Offline OakTree

I think you're right. It's a doll. The hair as well looks false.

Offline Moby Dick

Just thought it was photoshopped/edited like so many others.
Makes no difference, Ive got no interest in bareback, even dolls :sarcastic:

Offline whiskyfan

Fake profile, what's all the fuss about? :unknown:

Offline bhudda

Surely noone would make a doll with a nose 3 times too big for the rest of the face

Offline Bonker

It's a Romanian. Far too little facial expression for a doll.

Offline Kool Keef

It's a Romanian. Far too little facial expression for a doll.

The doll will also have a livelier, happier more interesting personality than a Rom WG as well.   :thumbsup:

Offline Vice Admiral

I don't think this particular series of fake profiles are Romanian in origin.

Others may disagree, but to me everything about them suggests an English source.

Offline Bogof60

Offline Bogof60

The doll will also have a livelier, happier more interesting personality than a Rom WG as well.   :thumbsup:

:lol: :D :lol:

Offline scutty brown

legend on the t-shirt says "Korean Tea Leaf Girls" and the eyes suggest she could be Asian
that nose definitely looks gypsy though..................so much make up on its hard to know

Offline Bogof60

/www.adultwork.com/dlgViewImage.asp?Image=//ci.adultwork.com/f/5452799%5F1%2Ejpg&Description=IMG%5F8632%2EJPG

Can anyone capture the pic as I am hopeless at tech stuff  :wacko:

Offline scutty brown

/www.adultwork.com/dlgViewImage.asp?Image=//ci.adultwork.com/f/5452799%5F1%2Ejpg&Description=IMG%5F8632%2EJPG

Can anyone capture the pic as I am hopeless at tech stuff  :wacko:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Vice Admiral

Offline Bogof60

Online David1970

Sorry but had to laugh at part of the post title " Dolly Bird" it sounds like something for a Carry On film from the 1970s.

Offline myothernameis

Very close looking to be a doll, but could also be photoshopped, and if photoshopped, who knows what sex the person is

Offline Vice Admiral

All three of the fake profiles that have links on this thread have now been removed by Adult Work.

But the scammer(s) behind them will doubtless soon be back with new ones!

Offline Vice Admiral

And here indeed is a new fake profile from these scammers:
External Link/Members Only

As usual it'll be removed by AW within 36 hours.

Offline haggismccormick

I'd LOVE to do a 20 yo dolly-bird, Just can't find one! And to be fair, at my age probably wouldn't be able to handle (in all senses of the word!) her. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. Gimme a 40+ MILF any day. Just right for both of us.