Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicolle blonde new - Purfleet- Beware a thief!  (Read 1173 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6803998) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Joe12345

Actual punt didn't occur (context below) but more a heads up and FYI for any potential interested punters

Date 27th April 7pm

"Punt"- called and arrange an hour beforehand as i was at the lakeside retail park. Arrived and had agreed a 30 min punt. My usual ritual is to settle down by showering etc unless the SP insists on payment up front. Anyway I was struggling with switching the shower off and opted to give up and just ask the SP to do it. Upon entering the room next door I see Nicolle instantly drop my jeans in shock (I'm guessing her signal to stop is hearing me come once the shower is off).

My initial response was a laugh with a bit of verbal abuse but of course checked everything was still intact. Cash and phone was still there so nut sure what her plan was (for caution I've cancelled the cards I had). The bitch had the cheek to ask why am I dressing up and her excuse line was she was rearranging my stuff as it was a mess 🙃.  Anyway walked out room and think it was other SP in bathroom attending to abandoned shower!!

Close call but a reminder to all to be careful. Going forward, I'll simply take my jeans with me!

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline muddy funxter

Cheers I wad going to see her but never got round to it thank fuck

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
Sorry to interject, but with all due respect can you be certain? Many a time I’ve hung up a client’s clothing or arranged it on a chair if they’ve just dumped clothing on the floor whilst they are in the bathroom and no one has given any thought to it. Not that I’m dismissing what you are claiming.

Offline Joe12345

Sorry to interject, but with all due respect can you be certain? Many a time I’ve hung up a client’s clothing or arranged it on a chair if they’ve just dumped clothing on the floor whilst they are in the bathroom and no one has given any thought to it. Not that I’m dismissing what you are claiming.

Thanks for the legitimate q. Couple of things certify it fir ne

1. I folded my stuff(neatly), and my jeans were at the bottom of my pile as was the first thing to come of.. for her to take my vest, tshirt, boxers and jumper to the side and leave on the floor still was a give away.
2. The look on her face was guilt and embarrassment
3. There was nothing in that room such as a sofa welfare she was putting that stuff. Unless it was going inside her wardrobe. I doubt!

Offline finn5555

Moral of the story:

Don’t leave valuables out of site
Don’t trust prossies as you don’t know them

Would you leave your valuables in a table in a pub and go to the bathroom 🤷‍♂️