Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: pretty teenage polly anybody know her? Me 2 You  (Read 2005 times)

Offline Shazar

External Link/Members Only

Hey Guys,

Anybody know her? I know she is new not long been about but is there something about Me 2 You that was meant to be bad? or am I getting it confused with something else?

Offline JimmySW

External Link/Members Only

Hey Guys,

Anybody know her? I know she is new not long been about but is there something about Me 2 You that was meant to be bad? or am I getting it confused with something else?

Apart from being expensive? Looks quite hot and young aand although she's offering a price for incalls says she's doing outcalls "Today" - But there is a phone number!

Offline Qwerty

MeToYou is the AW version of Devine Sirens, an agency - the phone number on the profiles goes to Devine Sirens, not to the girls themselves.

There have been various posts on here regarding this outfit, some good some bad

Offline Shazar

Thanks guys for the information.

I'm not sure to try her or not. She won't out the call to me 22miles away. The profile was far to good for a newbie.

vw

that agency are usually good with distance runs so have heard one guy say.

I personally have my eye on alice swallows in the group.

Offline Roth

Looks tasty  :rose: though a bit expensive considering it's another
£50 for anal on top of a £150ph rate. :scare: :scare:

KenniLingus

I had  girl from Me2 You - she was hungarian (but lived and worked in the UK for a long time). She was pretty hot - decent blow job and fuck and enjoyed sitting on my face and cock!

Offline Cosworth89

Got a meeting in Bath tomorrow. Bit aprehensive as did not put the booking through AW. Hope I don't get to Bath and get no response.

vw

Got a meeting in Bath tomorrow. Bit aprehensive as did not put the booking through AW. Hope I don't get to Bath and get no response.

How did you get on Cosworth ?

Offline Cosworth89

Never happened in the end. Work, commitments got in the way. Tbh the price isn't exactly appealing to me either the fact she charges an extra 50 for A levels.

vw

Never happened in the end. Work, commitments got in the way. Tbh the price isn't exactly appealing to me either the fact she charges an extra 50 for A levels.

Next time i need a short notice rather than asking for alice or lori may add her into the mix.

Not bothered one bit about a-levels personally.

Offline Cosworth89

Fair enough I wouldn't discount her but I would really need to be in the mood and a bit more confident in that the meeting would take place to travel. So rather than spend I thought I would earn money instead.

vw

Fair enough I wouldn't discount her but I would really need to be in the mood and a bit more confident in that the meeting would take place to travel. So rather than spend I thought I would earn money instead.

I would get her to come to mine, hence she is on the radar, the agency has been talked about as being efficient at getting hoes to the door efficiently !

Always had other options but the more choice the better !

I want to fuck them all in the end !

Offline Cosworth89

If she agreed to come to My home in Swindon once I have redecorated I would be more than happy to book her definitely.

Offline HawkG

I've definitely seen those pictures on an older profile, so I recommend caution.