Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cuddle therapy: any others in London?  (Read 3361 times)

Offline puntingking

Are there any others so called "cuddle therapist" in London other than Joy and her friends at her place in London Bridge.

This is her link - External Link/Members Only

For anyone who are not sure what I mean when I type "cuddle therapy" go and check out my reviews of her and her friend of which she shares her place with.

Most women who do  cuddle therapy do so in a no sensual way. Although some do so in a very sensual way. Some time I like a sensual massage, a body to body massage, sometimes I like just to have meaningless sex with a hot wg on adult work and there are others times I like to have a soft and seductive service provided by a cuddists as they are called with a sensual tone to the session.

A lovely warm frendly girl with soft skin Cuddling you for one hour while she is naked and is gifted at how she does what she does is what makes it for what it is.

For anyone who can help and it is a big ask because I doubt there be many in London as at the moment I have only found cuddle Joy place - I say thank you.  :thumbsup:

Offline DavieOne

I knew I’d seen this sort of stuff before somewhere so had a look on my HL, few minutes later I found it.

External Link/Members Only

If you look in the what to expect tab there’s some info and she says she regularly tours London

Offline puntingking

I knew I’d seen this sort of stuff before somewhere so had a look on my HL, few minutes later I found it.

External Link/Members Only

If you look in the what to expect tab there’s some info and she says she regularly tours London

Thanks  :hi:

Offline Jiimmy

Same with me OP, not always one feels like humping or a massage. I would usually book a FBSM SP and tell her that instead of massage, how about spending the time cuddling and spooning. Most of them agree as its less of hard work for them compared to massage. Its quite a stress relief and a HE after 30-40 mins of cuddling and spooning is refreshing. Moreover unlike "cuddle therapist" who keep saying "platonic" etc etc, FBSM SPs do a decent HE. Also, I have find them to be good VFM compared to "cuddle artists".
« Last Edit: April 25, 2021, 01:06:36 pm by Jiimmy »

Offline puntingking

Same with me OP, not always one feels like humping or a massage. I would usually book a FBSM SP and tell her that instead of massage, how about spending the time cuddling and spooning. Most of them agree as its less of hard work for them compared to massage. Its quite a stress relief and a HE after 30-40 mins of cuddling and spooning is refreshing. Moreover unlike "cuddle therapist" who keep saying "platonic" etc etc, FBSM SPs do a decent HE. Also, I have find them to be good VFM compared to "cuddle artists".

I agree.

Offline lillythesavage

Out East now, but if you fancy big and black she has decent reviews and caters for your needs.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline puntingking

Out East now, but if you fancy big and black she has decent reviews and caters for your needs.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I normally stick to under 30s wgs as I like young women generally speaking. Her adult work age is 38. Also she is too big for me. I have seen black wgs before so that does not put me off. I genuinely like slim or average girls though although I have seen bigger wgs before but they have not been the best punts as a whole..

Thanks for this info anyway.  :hi:

Offline Charlesinlondon1000

Are there any others so called "cuddle therapist" in London other than Joy and her friends at her place in London Bridge.

For anyone who are not sure what I mean when I type "cuddle therapy" go and check out my reviews of her and her friend of which she shares her place with.

Most women who do  cuddle therapy do so in a no sensual way. Although some do so in a very sensual way. Some time I like a sensual massage, a body to body massage, sometimes I like just to have meaningless sex with a hot wg on adult work and there are others times I like to have a soft and seductive service provided by a cuddists as they are called with a sensual tone to the session.

A lovely warm frendly girl with soft skin Cuddling you for one hour while she is naked and is gifted at how she does what she does is what makes it for what it is.

For anyone who can help and it is a big ask because I doubt there be many in London as at the moment I have only found cuddle Joy place - I say thank you.  :thumbsup:

This is interesting.

Not heard of anything like this before.
Banned reason: Dodgy-spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline laurenb

That sounds very interesting !
Banned reason: Spamming threads
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Buchhalter

Are there any cuddle therapists who Dfk?

Offline puntingking

Not to my knowledge. I have not met one who does it. Although if you book a duo session with cuddle Joy with her and her friend, her friend does kissing and some times it might come close to French kissing at times but certainly not dfk.

Offline puntingking

I have checked your other posts and it appears you have been typing on other topics on the subjects of dfk so if you are really interested in finding a wg that delivers on this I have recently seen a wg over the weekend that does dfk to a high standard of service. Her name is Ellie Rose. Check out my review I made of her on here.

Offline user1437

This is interesting. Never heard of this before but it definitely sounds like something I'd want to try

I'm not sure this fully applies, but one of my favorite masseuses is Sophie DD: External Link/Members Only and something I especially enjoy with her is something you've also described in your reviews of Joy: cuddling and hand relief. She's super good at this. Might be worth a try for you!

Offline Buchhalter

I have checked your other posts and it appears you have been typing on other topics on the subjects of dfk so if you are really interested in finding a wg that delivers on this I have recently seen a wg over the weekend that does dfk to a high standard of service. Her name is Ellie Rose. Check out my review I made of her on here.
Thanks this is very helpful indeed.

Offline Buchhalter

This is interesting. Never heard of this before but it definitely sounds like something I'd want to try

I'm not sure this fully applies, but one of my favorite masseuses is Sophie DD: External Link/Members Only and something I especially enjoy with her is something you've also described in your reviews of Joy: cuddling and hand relief. She's super good at this. Might be worth a try for you!
Thanks this is very helpful indeed.

Offline puntingking

Ok. Thanks  :hi:

Offline Beanhead

This is actually really interesting. I sort of agree that there are different extremes to what we want as punters and not all of us all the time want an end-to-end PSE shagathon.

I've seen you have a few reviews of Joy so will check it out.

Thanks