Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Camilla_Switch (2018)  (Read 682 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4535483) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by The_Don]

Offline bluegene

Note: meeting took place in 2018 (copied from the original field report as there are no reports here).

URL: External Link/Members Only

We meet at the hotel lobby and made our way to the room. She was dressed discretely.

Once in the room we sorted finances, I showed her an sms confirming I was free of any STI and Kitty went to freshen-up and change into a dress.

She emerged from the room wearing a short black dress, stockings and suspenders. Kitty approached me and we started to kiss.

By now I caress her arse and quickly realise she put a butt plug to prepare for our date (naughty girl).

I sit onto the sofa and Kitty starts to work her magic. Her deepthroat skills are excellent (think Kelly_May, Veronica69_a, Squirting MissSplitz, DEEP THROAT Virag or VALERIE_FOX). I can safely say that I struggle to find a girl that actually deepthroats.

Kitty keeps on working her skills for about 30 minutes of oral, almost always deepthroat and only stopping to breath. Every so often she goes at it so passionately that the butt plug comes out that she has to put it in again. I try to resist but eventually cum while my cock in deep in her throat. Kitty looks at me, smiles after the throatpie and goes on to suck whatever sperm was still lingering.

With no rest for the wicked, Kitty takes out the butt plug and I get the condoms and the lube and penetrate her arse in doggy. She takes it without any complaints and eventually I ejaculate again in her mouth. I tell her to hold it there for a while and when I'm finally satisfied I tell her to swallow.

We have a quick chat, Kitty cleans my cock with her mouth to make sure there is no sperm left and soon enough we are at it again. The entire date was a festival of anal and deepthroat. The next few orgasms finished again with Kitty swallowing. She always removed the condom, cleaned my shaft with a wet wipe as she doesn't do ass-to-mouth.

Not once she looked at the clock so much so Kitty only went for a shower once the time was up.

Kitty leaves the shower and I ask her if she wants to swallow again. No objections there. Kitty kneels and waits for me to ejaculate in her mouth. Swallows the small amount of sperm I was able to produce at the end of the date, smiles, gets up and asks for coffee.

We have a quick chat and she leaves. Phenomenal.

Kitty is easily in my top 5 punts in almost 20 years punting: MissKDD, I Love My Life (formerly known as Abi), G-Ellaxxx (formerly Gabriella at Max's Angels) and VALERIE_FOX. The honorable mention goes to the twins Kit and Kat Lee and the anal session we had.

Offline HighHeelLover

Cheers Op for the review, what she like facially?? I tried to contact her and we messaged back and forth for a while but when I suggested a few things like facial slapping and spitting she just went quiet on me. Now I’ve seen MissKDD and she took it all.

Offline bluegene

I found her attractive, both facially and physically.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Too long ago to be a review.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).