Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thanks fellas  (Read 920 times)

Offline redtill

I had to make a visit to  Sheffield today to check on a merc sprinter camper conversion I'm getting done
& thought as I aint had a punt in the last 6 months ish I thought I'd fix that with a visit to GFE.Had a gander
at the web site & allex caught my eye.Read the 3 reports,which were the PN ones & it seemed all good.
Then i thought lets just check here & guess what.......negative,neutra,neative,neutral.You get the picture.Spent
the monet on 2 new tyres instead
So if it wasn't for the reports on here I would have wasted my hard earned.So just wanna say long live UKPUNTING :hi:
« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 02:38:59 pm by redtill »

Online Waterhouse

Yep always pays to do your due diligence and research. I've posted a link and her latest review as a heads-up for others.  May be consider adding a review of your visit also?  :hi:

Cheers.

External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=217355

Offline redtill

May be consider adding a review of your visit also?  :hi:

Cheers.

External Link/Members Only
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=217355

Can't really add a review as I didn't bother after reading the reports on here

Offline threechilliman

You can't beat the UKP test for this. Of late I've only punted locally and when one does turn up a quick check on here has revealed mixed reviews. The result is that I haven't punted since the summer.......and saved a fucking fortune!

Online Waterhouse

Can't really add a review as I didn't bother after reading the reports on here
My bad.  I read your post but didn't think before I posted  :dash:

Cheers.
 :hi:

Online Waterhouse

You can't beat the UKP test for this. Of late I've only punted locally and when one does turn up a quick check on here has revealed mixed reviews. The result is that I haven't punted since the summer.......and saved a fucking fortune!
Similar story here... no meets during Sep and Oct, so making up for it this month.

Offline Metalgear2018

Red Pill sorry I meant Red Till thanks for the heads up.

Offline redtill

Red Pill sorry I meant Red Till thanks for the heads up.

Your welcome....anything to help in the search for a hot filthy fuck :D