Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thanks To Reviewers.  (Read 828 times)

Offline smiths

I just wanted to thank the many punters and especially the ones who have been posting reviews up on the London and East England review boards, we now have some excellent reviewers and new ones all the time.

In London which is my area I would say we have the best reviewers since I joined UKP and thanks too admin for banning a number of white knight fanboys which has had a positive effect. Keep up the good work guys. :drinks:

Offline mh

Indeed :drinks: reviews make the reliable punting world go round.

All I can say is I wish I was in your area to share the bountiful availability of WGs. Even if 95% were shit, the 5% left would be twenty times more than the total number of WGs in my area!

Offline unclepokey

Smiths is right - and a lot of guys have had good (and avoided bad) experiences thanks to your wise advice.
I see Shanelle is up and running in Hatfield. I'd like to see your review IDC

Best
Uncle Pokey

Offline shagbambi

Seen she is back. Definitely on the to do list for July.

Rod trotter

I concur

Still dont think we get enough in the NE  :hi:

Offline claretandblue

Agreed,the reviews on this site are invaluable and also often very entertaining, we could always use more though especially from those lurking in the shadows

Ben4454

I think the Abroad section has some great reviews going on as well  :drinks: great for punters who want to combine holidays with punting with some good information

Online webpunter

Seen she is back. Definitely on the to do list for July.
Maybe not best to be so hasty

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55365.msg1160881#msg1160881 
Ludwigs reply #18
Extract below
She's back ...
External Link/Members Only
  :scare:

HL was +1 for a short period.  Now back to evens

Offline smiths

Maybe not best to be so hasty

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=55365.msg1160881#msg1160881 
Ludwigs reply #18
Extract below
She's back ...
  :scare:

HL was +1 for a short period.  Now back to evens

Blimey, doesnt look like the same WG to me, in fact it looks like she has had plastic surgery that's gone wrong.

Offline smiths

I think the Abroad section has some great reviews going on as well  :drinks: great for punters who want to combine holidays with punting with some good information

Yes good post Ben. :thumbsup:

Offline stevedave

I concur

Still dont think we get enough in the NE  :hi:

Surprised much punting gets done up there, all the girls seem to be on UKE 24/7  :lol:

I heartily agree with the sentiment of smiths post, though obviously I don't punt in the same area. I posted in the Yorkshire section a while back how great it was to see that forum so active and so many reviews coming through...when I joined about a year ago it was (comparatively) quiet, but it's far more lively now, and all us punters are much the better for it!

Long may it continue  :drinks:

Offline itk

I just wanted to thank the many punters and especially the ones who have been posting reviews up on the London and East England review boards, we now have some excellent reviewers and new ones all the time.

In London which is my area I would say we have the best reviewers since I joined UKP and thanks too admin for banning a number of white knight fanboys which has had a positive effect. Keep up the good work guys. :drinks:

Totally agree. 1 review on here is worth 100 feedback on AW in general.

Offline Oldishgit

Yep, it's a tough dirty job, and requires dedication, but hey, we're up for the challenge...

Online webpunter

Blimey, doesnt look like the same WG to me, in fact it looks like she has had plastic surgery that's gone wrong.
And didn't start from a good place either !  But the number is the same.  PMF in the AW pond

Offline SamLP

:drinks:
Fully agree, the site and it's reviews have been an invaluable source of info. The only negative is that some of the good gems are harder to book and prices in general have risen over the past year due to popular girls deciding they want to charge more.

Online webpunter

:drinks:
Fully agree, the site and it's reviews have been an invaluable source of info. The only negative is that some of the good gems are harder to book and prices in general have risen over the past year due to popular girls deciding they want to charge more.
+1 - a double-edged sword.  I'll take the upside with the occasional downsides as you highlight.  Plus its a good laaarf