Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola-Lily  (Read 2584 times)

Offline wasox

Hullo chaps.  While perusing for options in the East Midlands I happened upon this profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The vast majority of her feedback, and indeed her reviews on here, are for her parties.  Being relatively new to punting, and a bit shy, I'm not sure I would fit in well surrounded by 10+ others.  Sadly, I can't find any 1-to-1 feedback on UKP.  Has anybody seen her for a regular meet and have any feedback?  I'm sorely tempted but at £180 for the hour I'd like to know a bit more before taking the plunge.

Ta.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Have you searched on manin UKP using "1538663"? A

s well as the x3 reviews, there are x4 separate threads discussing her. There may be posts in there.

Offline wasox

Have you searched on manin UKP

I tried that to begin with.  Sadly the three reviews are all for her bukkake gangbangs so not really what I'm looking for.  And the threads don't really mention normal meets.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
As you found nothing useful on UKP, you could try looking at her AW Feedback of 275 and see if you recognise any of the punters on there, who in turn
have had decent feedback themselves. Whilst this method in itself is not foolproof, it gives you a better indication of which regular AW punters have seen her,
whom you recognise.

I started the following thread in order to help out members. Get your detective hat on if you are keen on seeing lola.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65200.0

Diehard

Hullo chaps.  While perusing for options in the East Midlands I happened upon this profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

The vast majority of her feedback, and indeed her reviews on here, are for her parties.  Being relatively new to punting, and a bit shy, I'm not sure I would fit in well surrounded by 10+ others.  Sadly, I can't find any 1-to-1 feedback on UKP.  Has anybody seen her for a regular meet and have any feedback?  I'm sorely tempted but at £180 for the hour I'd like to know a bit more before taking the plunge.

Ta.
Saw her many years ago, Id estimate around 3 maybe 4. She is a tall girl, but a talker and likes to employ timewasting tactics and clock watches. I was disappointed with her service, especially as she seemed really up for it beforehand.

I don't think she was as expensive back then and I vowed not to return, the rates she now charging are insane!
« Last Edit: August 20, 2015, 06:41:36 pm by Diehard »

Offline redt4

From what i can tell she only seems to do parties with tiffany snow in these ere parts. ....

Online j122

If you click on her touring/availability tab she mentions solos in Leicester.