Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Girls in Nottingham - "Little English Chloe" / "Chloe - Amor"  (Read 3355 times)

Offline lentob

Hello,

Has anyone had any experience with "Little English Chloe" or "Chloe-Amor" on AW.

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

Cheers.

Offline peiyee

She has turned up in VIP's roster as Lucy

Offline superam

Texted her to find out where she's working from and all I get is 'near' town centre  :dash: anyone had anything positive to say about her or is she just another timewaster?

Offline Taggart

She's been on AW 6 weeks, has no feedback.   That says it all to me.
There is no well worn path of punters heading to her door.  It would be harsh to say timewaster, but punters are avoiding, which given the recent threads on the crap choice in the East Midlands speaks volumes.

Loverat

She seems to think Derby is in Leicestershire.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
She seems to think Derby is in Leicestershire.

For those proflers who know how to use AW, it's a clever way of being able to be flagged up in both area, thus giving herself maximum coverage.

Offline Juankerr

Has anyone had any experience with LittleEnglishChloe

Although I have not met her I'm pretty sure this is the same Chloe that is available on a couple of days a week in Birmingham at....

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

It mentions on the AW profile that she is based in Selly Oak ( where Manyana is located ) and the half-hour price is the same ( £65 ) I have noticed that the Manyana Twitter feed has her in Birmingham on the same days as the AW profile has available today flagged up.

Offline _Bender_

Saw her in Derby about August last year when she went by the name of Chloe Hot Lips, pretty good & energetic shag, then bumped into her as I was leaving the premises on a "Notorious Close" in Derby after seeing Naughty Hannah: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only she looked fit, we instantly recognised each other and said hello and I went on my merry way!

Offline j122

Saw her in Derby about August last year when she went by the name of Chloe Hot Lips, pretty good & energetic shag, then bumped into her as I was leaving the premises on a "Notorious Close" in Derby after seeing Naughty Hannah: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only she looked fit, we instantly recognised each other and said hello and I went on my merry way!
How was Hannah?  :hi:

vw

For those proflers who know how to use AW, it's a clever way of being able to be flagged up in both area, thus giving herself maximum coverage.
Bet the postcode search puts her somewhere else.  a true example of the punting exposure triangle.

Offline _Bender_

How was Hannah?  :hi:

Hey up J122  :hi:

Hannah gave a pretty good GFE, seen her a few time when she went by the name of Lexii. Think she's been around for ages and also at various parlours in the past.

Very Slim with false tits, and facialy she does look that she been around the block a few times, also if memory serves me right she's got a scar down the middle of her chest.