Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Sexy Lily Thai-anyone met yet? Confusing punt today  (Read 758 times)

Offline Charmingthickdick

Has anyone Met this girl yet? Does she exist? I have just had a strange meet today.

External Link/Members Only

On Sunday I had a great meet with Thai TOFTT girl called Alis at the bungalows near hospital close, Evington. Last week she had an advert on Vivastreet, and it was definitely the girl in the Photos at the time. The Advert for Alis has completely changed with new photos of a different girl and telephone number for this Lily. I cannot find the original photos, telephone number for Alis anywhere, so I cannot post the review. Her telephone number was 07516980347.

So when I got the Thai urge again today I looked for new possibilities and Lily caught my attention, not noticing the link on VS still showed Alis-new in town. I texted and got a reply pretty quickly. It was a different number to Alis, 07591196516, but exactly same reply, (supplied from the maid looking after them both I presume).
And it was same bungalow that Alis was in on Sunday, so I thought she must of moved on and Lily the new girl had replaced her. So I trundled off to the venue and when I got to the bungalow I saw Alis washing up in the kitchen not dressed sexily or looking like she was expecting a punter but she opened the door and gave me a big hug. I know it was only a couple of days ago but it was nice she still recognised me, (I’m easily pleased. Lol).
I didn’t want to tell her I had come to see Lily because I had had a good punt with her before and was ready for round 2. Although I had a shower just prior to leaving my house, I went to the unlocked bathroom at the bungalow only to find someone was showering hidden behind the curtain. I did not know whether this was girl or punter. I suspect it may have been Lily, although I couldn’t find out from Alis.
So either Alis is now B&S for Lily, or there are 2 girls at the bungalow and Alis’s advert is no longer showing.

If Alis is B&S she is a great substitute. By the way I wish I could show you pictures of Alis because in my opinion Not too thin but not fat, and a perfect peachy ass, with 2 small wing tattoos just above her bum. She does owo in the price and only extra £30 for anal, so prices are good too. Lots of gfe, kissing, not FK though, and great attitude although inexperienced massager.  She was just my type and think @CharlieHutton would find her to his liking too. She is in Leicester until this Sunday. I wanted to alert you all to lovely girl next door pretty FAF Thai touring the area but I don’t know how to review and recommend positive without the Advert link or pics.

I also wanted to know if Lily is real too. Lol
« Last Edit: July 05, 2022, 11:26:34 pm by Charmingthickdick »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
What happened after you didn’t have a shower? Did you punt the Ali’s girl again?

What happened after you didn’t have a shower? Did you punt the Ali’s girl again?

Yes, absolutely. And a second great punt, and for an hour this time.  :yahoo:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
When she opened the door she must have been expecting you then if she let you in and obviously fucked you haha

I’m thinking if there’s two Thai girls there, what are the chances of a ffm, I really need to tick a Thai 3sum of the list matey  :drinks:

Does Alis number still ring ?
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 08:12:29 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Charliehutton

I only saw your post, Dick, after I'd posted a review of 'Lily', and having read it, I'm even more confused. I suspect the girl you saw can't have been the girl I saw, because she barely seemed to cope with what I had to offer, so God knows what she'd make of yours  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Mate I think I’ve found your “Girl” Alis still in Leicester

I’d probably sit down before you continue reading  :D

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 06, 2022, 10:30:01 am by Iloveoral »

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline Charliehutton

Blimey! I'm pretty sure that wasn't the girl I saw, but those tatts do look familiar....

I'm getting ever more doolally with age, ILO, but now I don't know if I'm coming or going  :D

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I don't know if I'm coming or going  :D

Depends what hole it’s coming out of matey  :lol:

I was up for seeing lily Hoping Alis was a different person with the hope of a 3 sum but reading your review I don’t want to see lily but would still be up for Alis, presuming they aren’t the same person, I’m confused now too haha  :drinks:

OMG.  :scare: :scare:  I’m pretty sure that his her/him, and never ever suspected she was post trans. The Vivastreet AD definitely did not say trans which is probably why it has been deleted. That would be my first, (as far as I’m aware) but That is not my scene. It does explain why she is slightly taller than most. I cannot believe I got absolutely “sucked” in and never suspected she used to have a cock. And also explains why I only got oral, and a HJ and not FS due to size issues. Lights will definitely have to be brighter in the room next time I punt. My good time experience will definitely have to be revised now.

Good work ILO but not quite the outcome I was expecting.  :blush: 

I only saw your post, Dick, after I'd posted a review of 'Lily', and having read it, I'm even more confused. I suspect the girl you saw can't have been the girl I saw, because she barely seemed to cope with what I had to offer, so God knows what she'd make of yours  :D

I didn’t have FS again as usual Charlie due to size, but you have definitely found my girl………….. boy on AW. Did Lily have have 2 small winged tattoos at the bottom of her spine? I have never seen that style in that place before. I did get Alis’s personal Line app address so I have asked to confirm that she is a Bloke. I’m going home to vigorously shower myself clean now.  :scare: :scare:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
To be fair we still don’t know if we are talking about two people

It could be she started the vs as a girl one week and advertised on aw as a ts the week after looking for new customers, or it could just be 2 totally different girls, I’d love to know

I guess the only way to find out is to book them both for a 3sum as see what turns up

I wouldn’t be too hard on yourself matey I too fell for the same thing years ago in Derby and I was quite pissed off for a few days, on to the next punt matey it was all yesterday let’s look forward to tomorrow  :drinks:

To be fair we still don’t know if we are talking about two people

It could be she started the vs as a girl one week and advertised on aw as a ts the week after looking for new customers, or it could just be 2 totally different girls, I’d love to know

I guess the only way to find out is to book them both for a 3sum as see what turns up

I wouldn’t be too hard on yourself matey I too fell for the same thing years ago in Derby and I was quite pissed off for a few days, on to the next punt matey it was all yesterday let’s look forward to tomorrow  :drinks:

Alis has just confirmed she is post op on her Line app to me. And said sorry for not letting me know. I just wish I knew who had been in the shower when I barged in. I should have opened the curtains. Lol

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Alis has just confirmed she is post op on her Line app to me. And said sorry for not letting me know. I just wish I knew who had been in the shower when I barged in. I should have opened the curtains. Lol

I was going to move Charlie’s review as mention but I’ll let him confirm as it does really sound like 2 girls not just one, the new girl might be a real girl and who Charlie met, is it worth asking her on line it’s so?
And how much for a duo for me  :D

Happy to turn this into a review and move it if you want matey

Seriously don’t stress it I know it’s probably pissing you right off right now for the lack of respect and honesty, I’ve been there matey too, giggle it off knowing you got a good fuck either way   :drinks:

I was going to move Charlie’s review as mention but I’ll let him confirm as it does really sound like 2 girls not just one, the new girl might be a real girl and who Charlie met, is it worth asking her on line it’s so?
And how much for a duo for me  :D

Happy to turn this into a review and move it if you want matey

Seriously don’t stress it I know it’s probably pissing you right off right now for the lack of respect and honesty, I’ve been there matey too, giggle it off knowing you got a good fuck either way   :drinks:

You are right ILO but I am convinced after reading Charlie’s review that it is the same girl. So many things make so much more sense now. When I asked Alis who was in the shower she said the owner of the property which I know does happen sometimes. I would love you to try both numbers for Lily and Alis and see if you can book a duo. It would be interesting how you get on. I’m 99.9999% they are one and the same SP. Alis was moving towns next Monday.

Offline Gethin_Thomas

You thought she was a woman, you fucked her as a woman, and enjoyed yourself. What does it matter what they were? Chill. I wouldn't describe her as a 'bloke' in anyway.