Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where did Miss Hollie Harrington, disappear to ?  (Read 996 times)

Offline Widescreen

Just had a quick search and can't find anything recent.?

Just curious, as I saw her just after she had her boob job and she gave a great OWO, nothing more at that time, as she was still sore from the operation.

She was in Buxton and I have to visit there again next month.

Offline badsin

Just had a quick search and can't find anything recent.?

Just curious, as I saw her just after she had her boob job and she gave a great OWO, nothing more at that time, as she was still sore from the operation.

She was in Buxton and I have to visit there again next month.

In answer, now works in Derby and Stoke apparently, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125689.0

Also a number of reports linked to that thread :hi:

Offline NervousJ

Derby would be your nearest visit...

Fabulous boobs btw.... :D

Offline _Bender_

Derby would be your nearest visit...

Fabulous boobs btw.... :D

I think actually it would be Stoke, but not by much

Offline Widescreen

Thanks for that.  Might just have to drive out to Stoke or Derby pretty soon then....

Offline mrfishyfoo

Thanks for that.  Might just have to drive out to Stoke or Derby pretty soon then....

She's got very limited availability so she's not a spur of the moment punt this one.

My advice is to get in touch with her at least a week before you want to get into her knickers.

Offline Widescreen

Indeed Mr Fishy, I agree, I will get in touch as soon as I have the urge for a run out that way.

Last time I saw here worked out just fantastic.  I was in Buxton on business and staying in a very large Hotel there.  Contacted Holly to ask about availability and low and behold, she was in the same Hotel....lol

Wash, shower, walk down the hall, down the stairs, knock on door and away we went.....  Cool.....