Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: General Whinge by East Mids Punters  (Read 1298 times)

Offline HailWood

WTF is going on at the moment. Of the first five reviews in the East Mids right now, four are red cards. Not unusual perhaps, but all four of these girls are on my “to see” hot lists. Time for a review of them methinks.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Taggart

Think this shows how poor the quality has decended to coupled with the fact punters are more selective. Im seriously disillusioned with the scene at present.

Offline chandlerhandler

There's not the constant stream of greens that there used to be when Lucie, Riley, Kylie were being reveiwed on a weekly basis. But it's better to be warned of poor service, although one poor review wouldn't stop me from seeing someone on my HL, if it became 2 or 3 reds in a row then I'd have a rethink.

Offline NervousJ

I’ve not seen anything of late to make me see anyone new.  :thumbsdown:

I’ve noticed Riley is back working who Ive not seen, i was also going to see that LucyHearts, I think il put that on the back burner.

I think it comes in circles Mike. I remember this happened a while back. As said though, the negs are probably more important than the positives.

I noticed Karla is back in derby, I’ve not had a bad punt with her.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 06:36:30 pm by NervousJ »

Offline kingkong69

The standard of wg gone down for a long long time..Not just this area,I think is cross the country in general..

Offline NervousJ

The standard of wg gone down for a long long time..Not just this area,I think is cross the country in general..

What’s worse is the prices have gone up. £80 hh is now the norm.  :thumbsdown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Think this shows how poor the quality has descended to coupled with the fact punters are more selective. I'm seriously disillusioned with the scene at present.

I think it's the time of year. The decent girls are nearly always fully booked up and IMHO they seem to be jaded during comms and more interested in returners that newbies to them.

Doesn't help that the majority of the EE's have fucked off back to Europe in fear of Brexit. My urge to TOFTT with newbies to the scene is virtually zero at the moment after a run of red cards. I can't currently be arsed with risking it on Rommies as they are on the whole bait and switch or don't do that services scammers. Even the so called decent Rommies aren't performing.

Roll on the new year when all the lasses are skint and in need of some money.

Offline johnny1884

As someone who is Lincolnshire based im a bit disillusioned at the moment.Not seen anyone in a while.I keep looking.So many profiles appearing with zero feedback which smack of bait and switch.Very few I trust.No offence but some pretty average looking women charging £150 + for an hour,fed up with the arrogance at the moment.Hopefully someone will restore my faith soon.

Offline HailWood

What’s worse is the prices have gone up. £80 hh is now the norm.  :thumbsdown:
While we punters are prepared to pay it then they will charge it.

We do have a choice though, Jimmy. If we collectively choose not to see lasses charging say £80phh and £150ph, then they will have to reduce prices or end up with dusty phones or reduced income.

I have imposed a £140 limit on myself and I try to stick to it. That’s not saying I wouldn’t treat myself to something special occasionally.

Offline HailWood

We ought to make this a sticky thread. Post any general East Mids whinge, so long as it is within the rules of the site, for general discussion.

As I can’t change the title of my own thread could one of you change it to “ General East Midlands Whinge”?

Offline MajorPayne

No offence but some pretty average looking women charging £150 + for an hour,fed up with the arrogance at the moment.
Have to agree, the high prices have put me off seeing new girls as there is no point in taking a risk when I can return to those I know will give me good service at a good price.  Seems that some SPs see a few positive reviews here and wack up their prices as high as they feel they can get away with.   

e.g. Rissa Rain (£60/30mins), Little_Louise (£80/hour), Charmaine (£60/hour), Cassandra (£70/90mins), Camila_Hottie (£80/hour, Cathy The Famous One (£90/hour).

Offline MajorPayne

While we punters are prepared to pay it then they will charge it.

I have imposed a £140 limit on myself and I try to stick to it. That’s not saying I wouldn’t treat myself to something special occasionally.
Sadly some punters think with their dick.

My own limit is £120/hour.  My most expensive punts have been with EnglishRebecca121 at £160/90 minutes.

Offline HailWood

Offline mrfishyfoo

We ought to make this a sticky thread. Post any general East Mids whinge, so long as it is within the rules of the site, for general discussion.

As I can’t change the title of my own thread could one of you change it to “ General East Midlands Whinge”?

Done.  :hi: :hi:

Offline HailWood

Done.  :hi: :hi:

Cheers Fishy  :drinks:

I’d like to add another whinge (I love being a Grumpy Old Man).

What is it with touring WGs using the awful hotel off Maid Marion Way in Notts. I will not visit that hotel ever again. There are several which are WG/punter friendly whi are so much better.

Offline peiyee

Went there a few weeks ago for a biz meeting, they said it was recently ‘done up’ 😂😂😂

Offline smithy_132

Thought it was just me who was feeling depressed about the options in the East Midlands currently. Relieved to see it is a general feeling all round.

Offline director33

Couldn't agree more, luckily I can travel the country on a whim and have found Manchester and Leeds to be far more reliable..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Now Added to the East Mids Reference Thread...

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=114078.new#new

Offline Nigel57

I have to agree, I'm a more mature punter so I don't punt very often, 4-6 times a year at most, and usually with girls I've met before. However when I have looked for alternatives, as some of the WGs I see retire, I struggle to find anyone of interest. Years ago I would struggle to make my mind up from a long list!

Offline peiyee

Couldn't agree more, luckily I can travel the country on a whim and have found Manchester and Leeds to be far more reliable..

I was living in both an NG and a LS postcode, two places for a stretch; and have to say Leeds has more ready availability, but that increases the percentage of flakes/ crazies too. I enjoyed that you could get quality from IK, playmates, Mckenzies sometimes Premier/Lush/Bunnies - you definitely got baseline quality - and often excellent quality...

streetfighter1975

Yes a shocking amount of negative reviews. Sad times....

Offline NervousJ

Cheers Fishy  :drinks:

I’d like to add another whinge (I love being a Grumpy Old Man).

What is it with touring WGs using the awful hotel off Maid Marion Way in Notts. I will not visit that hotel ever again. There are several which are WG/punter friendly whi are so much better.

Ha ha, I’ve only been to the BT (as I call it) once. Ha ha, it’s that seedy I loved it. You should read the trip advisor reports. Fucking hilarious.