Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AdultWork answering emails  (Read 2232 times)

Megga

Sent various polite emails enquiring about availability, some have been read and mostly ignored, others not even read. ( emails a few weeks old) and girl logged on everday.
Whats the crack, is it lack of feedback or am I approaching it wrong, should I try to book through the site or text the girl instead of emailing???.
 Dont want to book a hotel for nowt.

GolfNut

Sent various polite emails enquiring about availability, some have been read and mostly ignored, others not even read. ( emails a few weeks old) and girl logged on everday.
Whats the crack, is it lack of feedback or am I approaching it wrong, should I try to book through the site or text the girl instead of emailing???.
 Dont want to book a hotel for nowt.

Not having any feedback won't help unfortunately but it can also be a few other things. How you come across, even down to the wording or questions you ask and how you ask them. Quite a sensitive subject, and it is quite common for some obscure reason.

Also the girl might be busy, booked up, or on the rag or just a scammer trying to get you to pay for PG.

If as you state you don't have much feedback you need to get that built up. I'd suggest you try UKE if you haven't already and approach some of the more popular girls, exchange some message, make some bookings and build up your AW feedback that way.

Good luck.

GN

Megga

Not having any feedback won't help unfortunately but it can also be a few other things. How you come across, even down to the wording or questions you ask and how you ask them. Quite a sensitive subject, and it is quite common for some obscure reason.

Also the girl might be busy, booked up, or on the rag or just a scammer trying to get you to pay for PG.

If as you state you don't have much feedback you need to get that built up. I'd suggest you try UKE if you haven't already and approach some of the more popular girls, exchange some message, make some bookings and build up your AW feedback that way.

Good luck.

GN

I was polite enough im sure, I just asked about availabilty,  a simple no piss off would have been better than silence. :(

Ah well, it would have been easy money, im pretty tame and financially comfortable.ill concentrate on the couple who could be bothered to reply for now.

GolfNut

a simple no piss off would have been better than silence. :(

Agree, it's really irritating isn't it.  :dash:

No business sense some of these pro$$ies.

Megga

Agree, it's really irritating isn't it.  :dash:

No business sense some of these pro$$ies.

Well I didnt think it would be this difficult. Emailed zara louise twice weeks ago, never even read them, chloe fendis dissapeared, amber ryder got an automated email saying busy and will check emails later. English phoebe read and ignored,  and the emo whose name escapes me in derby dont do outcalls. Ive just about exhausted my choices.

Online RedKettle

Well I didnt think it would be this difficult. Emailed zara louise twice weeks ago, never even read them, chloe fendis dissapeared, amber ryder got an automated email saying busy and will check emails later. English phoebe read and ignored,  and the emo whose name escapes me in derby dont do outcalls. Ive just about exhausted my choices.

I think it says on Phoebe's profile that you need feedback.

for the others I would be calling rather than AW email

If you are keen to use AW email then I suggest you arrange a few meetings by phone and once booking arranged ask the girl if they would like to leave you feedback so that you can use AW in future

Megga

I think it says on Phoebe's profile that you need feedback.

for the others I would be calling rather than AW email

If you are keen to use AW email then I suggest you arrange a few meetings by phone and once booking arranged ask the girl if they would like to leave you feedback so that you can use AW in future

Feedback for incalls yes, im after out.

Shame as she was top o the list.

Online RedKettle

Feedback for incalls yes, im after out.

Shame as she was top o the list.

she has her phone number shown at the moment - you could try calling her!!

Megga

she has her phone number shown at the moment - you could try calling her!!

I could. Which is why I asked origionaly if I would be better off calling or emailing through AW..

Im sorted now anyroad, ive aranged a meet for friday with someone.

GolfNut

Both Amber Ryder and Zara Louise advertise their phone number, so I'd suggest a call rather than an email to those two. Assume you mean Rhona from Derby.

Maybe try this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, again has her number up

You could also try External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Megga

Both Amber Ryder and Zara Louise advertise their phone number, so I'd suggest a call rather than an email to those two. Assume you mean Rhona from Derby.

Maybe try this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only, again has her number up

You could also try External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers for the reply fella.

I was trying to arrange sometning for a couple of weeks away, looking at it now I guess im best waiting until the night b4 and seeing whose available. Ive booked myself in with a well known notts girl for fri now, ill have a butchers at your links for next week though. Cheers.

Megga

Yep rhona, thats the one, id love a go, but bit put off incalls and she dont go out. A mate has a bit of a horror story in an incall he made in Northampton, so im gonna stick to hotels for the time being.

Ps does the people icon on AW if its showing as green mean they are online or available for work?
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 12:14:37 pm by Megga »

GolfNut

Ps does the people icon on AW if its showing as green mean they are online or available for work?

It means they're available today. Should also say that in green on their profile page

Yep rhona, thats the one, id love a go, but bit put off incalls and she dont go out. A mate has a bit of a horror story in an incall he made in Northampton, so im gonna stick to hotels for the time being.

Incalls are more popular and easier to book, and also less risky as you can have a back up plan if the girl cancels.

Also you can also walk away from an incall if push comes to shove, but with an outcall it's much harder to get rid of a girl who doesn't press your buttons.

Maybe rethink on that is my suggestion.

Megga

It means they're available today. Should also say that in green on their profile page

Lol some busy girls then, out of 16 on hotlist one available as of now.

Re incalls

Maybe when ive done a few punts, ive got a pathological fear of a meathead sat in the next room with a club with nails in it twitching from roid abuse, whilst his missis noshes me off next door.

Online RedKettle

Incalls are more popular and easier to book, and also less risky as you can have a back up plan if the girl cancels.

Also you can also walk away from an incall if push comes to shove, but with an outcall it's much harder to get rid of a girl who doesn't press your buttons.

I agree with that.  For me (and we will all have different views and experiences) in call is the better option, I am wary about getting a woman I have never met into my hotel room, although I have done it many times.  I did once get a right munter and would have walked if an incall.

GolfNut

Maybe when ive done a few punts, ive got a pathological fear of a meathead sat in the next room with a club with nails in it twitching from roid abuse, whilst his missis noshes me off next door.

Highly unlikely. Never heard of that happening and doubt you find anything like that on UKP or UKE.

Just think of the bad publicity that will bring the girl?   Nobody would go near her if that ever happened would they?

Of course there is the odd issue that relates to the location or girl. If you ever feel threatened, then you can just walk away.

I'm still a relative newbie but never had to do that in over a year.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Some girls won't do out calls if they've not met you previously. I've tried to get a booking with Zara Louise but she's never in the right city when I want to book her - she may have not opened your email if she was elsewhere at the time. Still, a polite response doesn't take long.

Offline newinnotts83

Like you I struggle to get some responses due to limited feedback
don't expect much back from Rhona, seems like she has crap comms with everyone
I've had some success messaging women directly on uke, and some on there will see regular posters without feedback

TheNewSeeker

Feedback helps, but makes no difference with those who have been members a while and have no FB themselves. From chatting with girls over the years, they do get a lot of emails and sometimes have to filter them. You might think its bad business but if they're getting enough clients then its clearly no problem from their perspective.

I usually go for the phone, but use emails a lot to sound girls out and get a decent reply rate but my FB is over 30. Just don't be a knob, and the key thing is, if you're asking questions, also mention you want to book, a duration and a specific day. Put this in the title too. This doesn't bind you mind!

Offline monkeybucket

call them....if they don't pick up call the next one.simples. :lol:

mediumjoe

Just a thought ,dont tell us but what name are you using on AW ? If its something like
      "you wont walk for a week" or "pussy masher " you wont get any replies , I dont suppose it is that as you come over a bit brighter  imo.  Joe

Megga

Just a thought ,dont tell us but what name are you using on AW ? If its something like
      "you wont walk for a week" or "pussy masher " you wont get any replies , I dont suppose it is that as you come over a bit brighter  imo.  Joe

Lol.

Just a bit?  :rolleyes:

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Knew I was doing something wrong. If I change my AW name from PeteSutcliffe to something else will that show up as an alias?  :D

gingerthom

Knew I was doing something wrong. If I change my AW name from PeteSutcliffe to something else will that show up as an alias?  :D
:D
Serious question though, can i change me AW nickname and keep my profile :unknown:

Online Moreish

Hi
Have the same problem but got email reply from curvy sexi charlotte's, I'm a newby and she was bang on with me.

Sureshot

:D
Serious question though, can i change me AW nickname and keep my profile :unknown:

Yes you can, no problems. All emails and hotlists are kept and any previous feedback you have left girls reverts to your new name

gingerthom

Yes you can, no problems. All emails and hotlists are kept and any previous feedback you have left girls reverts to your new name

Cheers, thanks for the info :drinks:

Offline Desimonic

Guess holiday season plays a part.  :thumbsdown: