Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Selena ❤️ - Gledhow, LS8  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Mickbustin

External Link/Members Only

Number - 07842 480738

Price - £30 for 15mins

terraced house near Roundhay road

The girl

As per pictures fit as fuck and shorter than expected which was good for me because I like a petite lass

The action

the door opened and I thought fuck me, I followed her up the stairs and started getting stiff just from looking at her figure

I undressed and jumped on the bed and to my surprise she gave me quite a decent covered bj although it didn’t last long it was nothing like the average Rom bj I’ve become used to as she looked to be actually making some effort and it felt amazing, she then asked me what position and I opted for missionary but quickly changed to doggy as missionary wasn’t doing anything for me as she clearly wasn’t interested whatsoever so I didn’t want to look at her face, she then let me poke her insides with my love length in doggy for about 5 mins before she committed the cardinal sin of asking me if I was nearly finished

I then upped the pace and cummed quickly after that and to be fair she at least gave me full access to her fanny whilst I upped the pace to get the job done

We then got dressed and a bit of an awkward wait on the landing to let me out as she was getting dressed and disposing of the condom in the bathroom she then let me out and as always the only time she smiled was as I was leaving the house ten mins after I walked in

Summary

this is either a conveyor belt or half her street had ordered a takeaway and a taxi at the same time… this punt wasn’t too far off neutral but the rushing and ice cold atmosphere made it a bad punt when it didn’t have to be she really didn’t make any effort at all apart from the bj

She’s fit if you want to cum quick and can stomach the no talking icy rom atmosphere

I would be tempted to try 30 mins to see if her attitude was different but as it’s a conveyor belt I expect she would still want you out after 10 mins

If I’m desperate for a pump and dump in the future I may go back just to release one quickly in doggy or a quick bj for £30

Offline Mickbustin

Thank you mr finch I did attach my 3 favourites but it can’t have worked

Offline Goldfinch

Thank you mr finch I did attach my 3 favourites but it can’t have worked
:hi:

Offline Crazyoldhaag

Thanks for the review Mr M  :hi:

l'll give her a go as there's nothing in your review that would put me off, and to be honest it reads like a neutral to me

Offline Mickbustin

Thanks for the review Mr M  :hi:

l'll give her a go as there's nothing in your review that would put me off, and to be honest it reads like a neutral to me

Yeh possibly slightly harsh Sir I’m just not the same man who’s happy fucking a fit bird anymore so if they give me an excuse to red card them then I will

From intelligence gathered it seems like she tells punters to go to her street then whoever calls her first gets guided into the house the night before I ended up in a que of taxi drivers and takeaway drivers so binned it off, Id try visit her early evening whilst her pussy isn’t as tired and she may give a better performance also if your brave enough try 30 mins  :thumbsup:

looking forward to the review  :hi:

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

I must confess I have been back a few times when I was in dire need of a P&D with a cute Blonde Fittie. 

She does loosen up and is a warmer nicer girl after a few visits, laughs,smiles and lets you play with those puppies if you promise not to 'Honka Honka'

them like a kid..(£1500 each apparently).  Much improved, she's now worthy of a Neutral....just  :D

But that stuff below waiting in a queue is worrying, when I've seen her it's always quiet and no-one else about

From intelligence gathered it seems like she tells punters to go to her street then whoever calls her first gets guided into the house the night before I ended up in a que of taxi drivers and takeaway drivers so binned it off, Id try visit her early evening whilst her pussy isn’t as tired and she may give a better performance also if your brave enough try 30 mins  :thumbsup:

looking forward to the review  :hi:

PS this is the Criminals fave shot of her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mickbustin

I must confess I have been back a few times when I was in dire need of a P&D with a cute Blonde Fittie. 

She does loosen up and is a warmer nicer girl after a few visits, laughs,smiles and lets you play with those puppies if you promise not to 'Honka Honka'

them like a kid..(£1500 each apparently).  Much improved, she's now worthy of a Neutral....just  :D

But that stuff below waiting in a queue is worrying, when I've seen her it's always quiet and no-one else about

PS this is the Criminals fave shot of her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I must also confess although in the end it was a neg.. I did try to go back a couple of days later for a cheap P&D as I thought they wouldn’t be a que earlier in the day with the hope that she may have been a little friendlier and not in conveyor belt mode

I visited late on a Friday/Saturday night and I straight away spotted the two taxis in the vicinity and the two takeaway drivers walking up and down her street with phones glued to there ear to which I saw one enter the premises

It could have been a neutral but iv just been pissed off in recent weeks of girls denying me full access to there vagina then asking me if I nearly finished bby after not even 5 minutes which totally ruins the mood for me especially after Italian Chloe shouted at me  :D

Offline mikey lee

Now 30 mins is £50.
Seems a bargain for the hottie

Offline tb_999

Her tits do look amazing? Is there a chance others also work from the same premises, if there is a queue?

Offline banshee121

Saw this one 2 days ago and i need to review, it was all going well until she jumped away in doggy, as apparently it was hurting her. I'd only just upped the pace and she jumped off, maybe she was sore, likely because i went late in the evening and she's been pounded all throughout the day. Annoyed the fuck out of me, she is a good looking girl with nice rack.

Offline Bd4u247

Is the street busy i presume and not discreet?

Offline Bum Lovin Criminal

Now 30 mins is £50.
Seems a bargain for the hottie

I wouldn't..

15 minute P&D with this one is all you need.  Fit as she is with an awesome rack, she offers nothing else that would keep you there any longer, sadly.

Offline Mickbustin

I wouldn't..

15 minute P&D with this one is all you need.  Fit as she is with an awesome rack, she offers nothing else that would keep you there any longer, sadly.

Agreed mr bum lover recent reviews seem to back this up too