Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: King’s Lynn Massage (Natural Healing Clinic)  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Mr Phil-IngBags

Hey chaps😃,Does anyone on here know the script with the “Natural healing” clinic in K/L,Norfolk that is on the corner of the 1way system located in the town centre.I have looked at previous reviews on here Ofc and it seems to be a bit of a mixed bag(but nothing too recent 🤔)It’s just that I”m down that way next week for work and was curious if it was worth a visit?…It’s certainly not the most discreet entrance by the looks of it but as I”m not local,this isn’t really a factor tbh,Just any recent intel if the massage is a professional one as been getting some back pain that needs attention and any extras would be a bonus I guess😆…Thanks in advance and have a great weekend!

Offline smiler69

Ihave found this place very hit and miss. Two weeks ago had a great massage, very attentive masseuse who was offering great extras and reasonable rates. Opted for b2b and she took it to a new level without further requests and gave the most amazing owo whilst face sitting. But, last week a new girl, spent too long on her mobile texting, talked non stop, poor massage and extras were crazy prices. Even produced pictures of her daughter begging for money. Declined all the offers as the mood had gone.

You take pot luck here as the girls change every 2 weeks. Some great ones, others not so great.
Good luck if you go.