Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recomend hot duo with atleast one blonde for £300  (Read 930 times)

Andrew23

Whats the best good looking duo with quality for £300 in london. One must be blonde!

What u recommend guys

Thanks

Offline kebabkid

Saw Michelle independent (blonde) and platinum cindy (brunette) last week. Would highly recommend and under £300

Andrew23

Forgot to mention it must be incall.

Andrew23

Saw Michelle independent (blonde) and platinum cindy (brunette) last week. Would highly recommend and under £300

Platinum cindy wont see u unless u got good feedback and the other ones in birmingham so they are both out of the question

Offline iPad3

Platinum cindy wont see u unless u got good feedback and the other ones in birmingham so they are both out of the question

So you need to get some good feedback and wait until Michelle returns to london for their next duo day then.

Offline The_Don

Platinum cindy wont see u unless u got good feedback

Indeed thus I may never punt her (not a fan of the A/W system), If I can't pick up a phone and call/text I'm not booking.

Seen a few W/G do this, the A/W is to open to abuse IMO.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 12:13:05 am by The_Don »

Hornydevil247

I can recommend Dee & Lucy or Ameera & Hazel but Hazel is now dark haired but I'm sure she would wear a blond wig if you put a request in.

Offline anyfucker

"...the other ones in birmingham..."  MI visits London usually once a month for duos with Cindy and one on one meets.
Dee & Lucy also recommended.

johnnyboy61

Sorry, incorrect posting! Don't know how I managed to post on a topic I haven't even read yet!! Ignore.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 12:21:45 pm by johnnyboy61 »

Offline herbie007

I can recommend Dee & Lucy or Ameera & Hazel but Hazel is now dark haired but I'm sure she would wear a blond wig if you put a request in.

I would also recommend Dee and Lucy, their 2 horny gorgeous girls and great VFM at 200 an hour.  :P