Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dog of the day  (Read 2946 times)

vt

She's not my cuppa tea either, but she ain't in bad shape for a pensioner, seen plenty worse on AW.

BTW, she ain't new to AW, she's been on there 7 yrs.

yorkshire123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No thanks, mush.

Very informative, thanks for that.
What will your next reaction seeking topic be? let me guess.....

LL

Very informative, thanks for that.
What will your next reaction seeking topic be? let me guess.....

I don't think he's even a punter.  40+ one-line posts and then two reviews, the first negative and then there it is - an extremely positive review for a newbie.  An English girl in Enfield, charging £80 for an outcall.  Looks fishy to me.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2014, 08:41:19 am by LL »

yorkshire123

I don't think he's even a punter.  40+ one-line posts and then two reviews, the first negative and then there it is - an extremely positive review for a newbie.  An English girl in Enfield, charging £80 for an outcall.  Looks fishy to me.

Another hit & run fuckwit.
It staggers me how predictable they are getting, post something controversial & log out.
I predict a banning won't be too far off?

Nhsi

Another hit & run fuckwit.
It staggers me how predictable they are getting, post something controversial & log out.
I predict a banning won't be too far off?

I can assure you both of my feedbacks are genuine. I visited Daniella twice and im happy to give you road names of both premises if anyone else has seen her as some kind of confirmation. Obviously no idea where sherry Chester lives cos it was an outcall. And I don't think she's particularly new but I didn't check. In the local area I've also seen britishbeautyxxx, who I've seen at two addresses, both of which the road names I can give, and sexy Anna I saw at the same place as British beauty's first address in en8. I also once saw someone called lexijade near theobolds station in cheshunt, but not sure if that's her name as it was a while ago.

yorkshire123

I can assure you both of my feedbacks are genuine. I visited Daniella twice and im happy to give you road names of both premises if anyone else has seen her as some kind of confirmation. Obviously no idea where sherry Chester lives cos it was an outcall. And I don't think she's particularly new but I didn't check. In the local area I've also seen britishbeautyxxx, who I've seen at two addresses, both of which the road names I can give, and sexy Anna I saw at the same place as British beauty's first address in en8. I also once saw someone called lexijade near theobolds station in cheshunt, but not sure if that's her name as it was a while ago.

I don't think i accused you of not been a punter just a fuckwit.

Offline Straife

She's not even that bad. Wouldn't pay myself, but fine in the grand scheme of things.

Steviethestud

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

No thanks, mush.

She's not that bad a lot more dogs among the young end of the market.

She might not be your cup of tea but she seems to do all right and been around for a while so some guys must like her .

Offline webpunter

This is on the wrong thread ?
Should be on 'WEPC'
Better to keep that one going strong rather & see how far it gets, rather than have a duplicate ?

Matty24579

She looks like someone you can have a laugh with

Offline thetinman007

Seen her twice recently. Lovely lady. Very friendly and very sexy imho

Offline MancSean

Sorry but the OP is a nob ed of the highest order last time I look at one of his topics he started