Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa Miliano- London (Canary Wharf)  (Read 904 times)

WHG

External Link/Members Only

This punt happened in March of last year. Melissa went back to Colombia shortly after and discontinued her aw account so, there was no point in writing a review. However, she popped back onto my HL last night. I thought it's my duty to inform my fellow punters to what to expect (or what not to).

COMMS- Pretty good. She sounded nice and friendly on the phone and the directions were clear to the location.

LOCATION- a decent hotel in Canary Wharf, it was busy enough to get in and out without looking like I was an obvious punter. The room itself wasn't anything special, the bathroom was nice though.

THE LADY- Let's be clear here, Melissa is absolutely gorgeous. Her pics do not do her justice. Pretty face, good body and the most amazing booty that you just want to play with, kiss, lick and rim but, more on that later.

SERVICES HAD- OW, very light kissing, RO and sex in a few positions.

THE PUNT- Melissa greeted me warmly but without any physical intimacy, which isn't a huge problem but it's always nice to have a kiss/hug as you enter. We chatted for a bit as I sorted the paperwork and got ready for a shower.
I made sure I was thorough in the shower and quick, always good to have that wash to set the wg's mind at ease. I came out to find Melissa texting away on her phone, she constantly went back to her phone throughout our hour together to text a little more. At first it was ok, but it quickly got annoying. I Waited on the edge of the bed for her to put her phone down and turn her attention to me.
The action was about to start but then she quickly looked into the bathroom and asked me pick up my shirt and trousers that I had neatly placed on the side. She wanted it in the room, which was odd as we were the only two in the room.
The action itself was pretty unremarkable. On her profile she states that she offers OWO, DFK, DT, Rimming and anal play. I didn't receive any of these, for some reason.
While I'm no heartthrob, I'm not detestable. I consider myself ok looking and before a punt I make sure I'm freshly groomed, well dressed and my teeth and breath are in good condition. The shower at the start of the hour should be like a stamp of approval that she's not dealing with a unclean bastard.

I went in for a kiss, she turns her head away and says she doesn't provide kissing. I told her that's disappointing as I love to kiss during a punt. She then changed her tone slightly to give me soft, light kissing that could've done with a bolt of enthusiasm. I worked my way down and softly kissed her tits. While her breasts are nice, they're obviously fake (the scars are very visible).
I got into Ro and she started making these fake noises, like I'm some sort of god at providing oral. "Oh baby, yes baby. Oh papi!" I like dirty talk during a punt but this was too bogus for my liking.

The I get to the main event: The Booty! That ass is the main reason I made the booking. It looked amazing and I wanted to just bury my head between those cheeks.
All I was allowed to do, however, was to lightly kiss and grope the cheeks. It was a crying shame.
It's like ordering yourself the best pizza, but only being allowed to eat the crusts. What a waste.

Oral was covered. I didn't question or fight it, by this point I was feeling lucky to get anything. It certainly wasn't deepthroat. She then laid down for a bit of mish, followed by spooning and then more mish. More fake moaning. I pop, I get cleaned up, small chitchat and I'm out.

This review is a negative because, although she is stunning and a nice girl to chat to, her profile is very misleading. Her services are far too vanilla for her to be charging £160 for the hour. Another £10 and I could've had My mind blown by Lily Hart.
Unless she just didn't take a liking to me or, she's upped her game, I don't see how I can recommend her.

Offline Brazilian Martian

External Link/Members Only

This punt happened in March of last year. Melissa went back to Colombia shortly after and discontinued her aw account so, there was no point in writing a review. However, she popped back onto my HL last night. I thought it's my duty to inform my fellow punters to what to expect (or what not to).

COMMS- Pretty good. She sounded nice and friendly on the phone and the directions were clear to the location.

LOCATION- a decent hotel in Canary Wharf, it was busy enough to get in and out without looking like I was an obvious punter. The room itself wasn't anything special, the bathroom was nice though.

THE LADY- Let's be clear here, Melissa is absolutely gorgeous. Her pics do not do her justice. Pretty face, good body and the most amazing booty that you just want to play with, kiss, lick and rim but, more on that later.

SERVICES HAD- OW, very light kissing, RO and sex in a few positions.

THE PUNT- Melissa greeted me warmly but without any physical intimacy, which isn't a huge problem but it's always nice to have a kiss/hug as you enter. We chatted for a bit as I sorted the paperwork and got ready for a shower.
I made sure I was thorough in the shower and quick, always good to have that wash to set the wg's mind at ease. I came out to find Melissa texting away on her phone, she constantly went back to her phone throughout our hour together to text a little more. At first it was ok, but it quickly got annoying. I Waited on the edge of the bed for her to put her phone down and turn her attention to me.
The action was about to start but then she quickly looked into the bathroom and asked me pick up my shirt and trousers that I had neatly placed on the side. She wanted it in the room, which was odd as we were the only two in the room.
The action itself was pretty unremarkable. On her profile she states that she offers OWO, DFK, DT, Rimming and anal play. I didn't receive any of these, for some reason.
While I'm no heartthrob, I'm not detestable. I consider myself ok looking and before a punt I make sure I'm freshly groomed, well dressed and my teeth and breath are in good condition. The shower at the start of the hour should be like a stamp of approval that she's not dealing with a unclean bastard.

I went in for a kiss, she turns her head away and says she doesn't provide kissing. I told her that's disappointing as I love to kiss during a punt. She then changed her tone slightly to give me soft, light kissing that could've done with a bolt of enthusiasm. I worked my way down and softly kissed her tits. While her breasts are nice, they're obviously fake (the scars are very visible).
I got into Ro and she started making these fake noises, like I'm some sort of god at providing oral. "Oh baby, yes baby. Oh papi!" I like dirty talk during a punt but this was too bogus for my liking.

The I get to the main event: The Booty! That ass is the main reason I made the booking. It looked amazing and I wanted to just bury my head between those cheeks.
All I was allowed to do, however, was to lightly kiss and grope the cheeks. It was a crying shame.
It's like ordering yourself the best pizza, but only being allowed to eat the crusts. What a waste.

Oral was covered. I didn't question or fight it, by this point I was feeling lucky to get anything. It certainly wasn't deepthroat. She then laid down for a bit of mish, followed by spooning and then more mish. More fake moaning. I pop, I get cleaned up, small chitchat and I'm out.

This review is a negative because, although she is stunning and a nice girl to chat to, her profile is very misleading. Her services are far too vanilla for her to be charging £160 for the hour. Another £10 and I could've had My mind blown by Lily Hart.
Unless she just didn't take a liking to me or, she's upped her game, I don't see how I can recommend her.

Good review, you have saved me money as I had her on my hitlist, one to avoid now.

Offline peter purves

Are there any pics?...Anyone??  :unknown:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sinz

WHG

She definetly looks better than her pics. There's more distinct curves and that ass is just incredible. Which makes it really sad that her service is a ropey version of vanilla. Can you imagine if she had a bit of filth about her?