Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA. Beautiful Brazilian - Shoreditch  (Read 4313 times)

139 review(s) for MIA_. (121 positive, 16 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]
143 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7701063) (124 positive, 16 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Dangermouse1982

External Link/Members Only

Mia been on my list to see for a while so booked her today.
as you can see with all my reviews im a big fan on latinas but have to admit Mia is by far the most beautiful one ive seen

comms.
very good. called Mia and booked a 1 hour slot. Her english is spot on.

based in Shoreditch. flat on a main road. i drove and found a place to park near by

flat
very modern and clean. shower was nice and hot

Looks

Mia is about 5ft 6 slim size 8. no fat on her. straight long black silky hair, her face is the prettiest by far.
nicely tanned with nice size boobs. i say maybe a c cup
not a big brazilian bum but just right for her size and frame. she is 100% femimine. girly girl with a naughty side.

action
so 1 hour was £150 all in.

arrived and when she opened the door i was like wow how pretty are you???
gentle kiss and walked me in to the room
sorted the paper work and then jumped in the shower.
once back had a gentle chat before Mia came over and kissed me. nothing wild just gentle while holding my face and neck. it felt like a love making kiss. this got deeper and deeper. No wild tongues in each others mouths, just gentle tongue and lips. i turned her around and kissed her soft back and worked my way down to her arse. gentle kisses before the tongue went in.
on to the bed and went down again. this time in a doggy postiton and then got her to lie on her back. this then turned in to 69 owo.
she tasted amazing. both holes. owo was again good. nothing wild just perfect slow and intense.
Mia climaxed. on with the jonny and Mia on top. slow thrusts while our lips were together. i then kissed her breasts and started to work her harder. turned her around in doggy. again slow and deep kissing her neck and back beffore i worked it harder and harder. then i heard the magic words. please fuck me in the ass. lube and entrered her ass. so tight. last 5 mins max before i shot my load.
Mia came back upl and started kissing me. wow.
cleaned me up and then massaged me. very good. worked my knots
this was a proper girlfriend love making expereince which i havent done in a while so a nice change.
i would def see her again all day long.
honestly if you want a perfect size 8 with the softest skin and model like face to make love to then she is the one for you.
cheers

Offline CastrosCoconuts

Nice review and she sounds like a great SP. Is her English good and are her photos accurate? She looks super hot :cool:

Dangermouse1982

her english is very good. i understood everything. just softly spoken.
i think she looks better in person.