Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nicola @ HOD 1 - West Kensington/W14  (Read 912 times)

Offline dandy365

External Link/Members Only

Cost: £130 for an hour

Comms: Easy. Standard HOD, called and spoke to maid - she confirmed availability and texted address within a minute or two

Venue: HOD 1 in West Kensington. Basement flat on side street less than 3 minute walk from tube. Easy to find. Maid answered and walked me through living room where the other girls were hanging out to a bedroom at the back with ensuite. Basic room, comfortable and clean. Mirror on the wall which gave me a nice view for doggy-style later ;)

Girl: Physically, Nicola is as described in profile and photos. Probably late 20s, good body with all-over tan (she mentioned she's been to a tanning salon recently for her new photoshoot). Looks like she probably works out and nice perky boobs. She was nice and chatty, good English and easy to get along with.

You can get a good idea of what she looks like from HOD's Twitter account

The Punt: This was a good one. No mention of money up front (not that it matters that much but it's nice to at least feel like that's not all she's there for, even if it is really the case   :)) After some quick introductions and pleasantries she initiated kissing me, and we spent some time building up to proper DFK. She's fairly tall and had 3-4 inch heels on making her the same height as me. Not long before I was "ready to go" and I suggested we move to the bed. I went down on her -she either genuinely came or did a great job of acting (I don't mind either way!) then OWO, Cowgirl, mish, doggy.

One thing to note she didn't bother with lube - she was dripping wet (or had "pre-lubed" but I couldn't notice the difference). Also, no wet-wipe action before the blowjob.

Finished up with a decent massage and chat. Nice girl, everything felt natural - more GFE than PSE.

Online LLPunting

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Roughly how recent was this encounter?

What was her technique and enthusiasm for the services you enjoyed?

Stortford

Offline dandy365

Thanks for the review  :drinks:

Roughly how recent was this encounter?

What was her technique and enthusiasm for the services you enjoyed?

2 weeks ago, great on all accounts

Online LLPunting

2 weeks ago, great on all accounts

Good to know.

Please describe her techniques, what made them so great.