Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GFE Kama - Whitechapel  (Read 682 times)

41 review(s) for Amazing Blonde Girl (27 positive, 7 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline dami3n

probably one of the longest standing hotlisted WG I was yet to visit

External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

I always seemed to only be in her area at short notice so she was always busy to accomodate at short notice but quiet day back end of last week and I had a few hours to plan. comms was straight to the point, pleasant and inviting tone on the phone. signed up for the 1 hour package and off I went

Location, residential street close to the NHS across from Whitechapel station, 5 minutes walk. low rise flats, buzzer entry, nice clean space, good shower, fresh towels.

She welcomed me in quietly, looked modest in leggins and crop gym top but the tattoos gave her a sexy edge, didn't mind the athletic look. leggy polish beauty and found her as expected according to profile pics. tattoo fan so more the merrier for me.

offered and accepted a shower and glass of water, came back to find her in her bra and knickers, lil FK as I settled down and she was quite deliberate in kissing my chest and nips which is a huge turn on, helped her out of her underwear and took a moment to stroke and kiss her body as we knelt, asked OWO or OW i chose OWO and she delivered OK, nothing too memorable, she was initially wary of the big D so the usual "lets start in mish, be gentle" and I've recently had a few visits where the punt never picks up and it's a one position squirming affair, so was dreading where this may have been heading

she was indeed pretty damn tight and we bantered over whose fault that was, my size or her fitness and tightness, she quickly got relaxed and felt wetter by the minute and started arching her back and pushing up on me, kissed her on and off and as she heated up we got into some seriously firm DFK, almost felt like a bite, maybe intense? maybe she enjoyed :unknown: I know I did.

mished, then spooned then she offered her ass up in doggy, she was pretty vocal about it and the yuge mirror was pretty motivating so filled the mac as the half time whistle went. water, chat and asked for a massage which she obliged with some oil, basic but with effort - can't complain.

she asked if I wanted some more? hell yes as I grabbed the mac myself and she went straight into doggy, tuned her up then went to finish in mish so I could nibble her now rock hard nips, she was slowly slipping off the foot of the bed and was now half off the bed with her hands on the floor in some upside down set up and we were looking straight into the mirror ...which was also hot, felt the pop was almost eluding me but that last sight was enough to get me over the line.

had time for a shower, she was buzzing and thanked me for not 'killing her' with the big D, very chirpy and sent me off with a few kisses.

read on a recent neutral about her skin and will concur her skin felt dry enough to notice (too much tan or sun damage :unknown: dunno) but I complimented her fitness and tight little butt, found her sexy regardless

I could do her again for sure.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 10:53:25 pm by dami3n »