Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can’t believe I got EAS  (Read 4591 times)

Offline ZeeN

In the vein of being a woman, I'd say most wgs, if they got to that stage, would probably expect you to stop seeing other girls, whether its wgs or not, but wouldn't trust you to actually stop, meaning problems would arise pretty fucking quick.

At the end of the day, everyone has to remember that even though it isn't a very nice word, these girls are whores. That doesn't make them bad, or repulsive, but they fuck people for money. Some have prefrences, some have kinks, some have emotional attachments, but they all fuck for money. No two ways about it.

Now, for an even more unpopular opinion. Every woman is a whore. Not every woman is a slut, but every woman is a whore. The loosest definition of a whore is someone that has sex for material or financial gain, but I'd go one step further and say it includes emotional gain to. It goes back to the old adage, men use love to get sex and women use sex to get love. Men are simple, they just want full bellies and a fuck. You can take threaten to take everything away from a man, his house, his car, his money, shit, even his pride (granted, not his kids, but thats more down to the guys personality) Take away his food and sex though and you'll see a war pretty fucking soon lol and Women otoh use sex to engender love and then use that love to get guys to do shit for them, and once ya stop doing shit for them or piss them off in any way, the sex gets cut off in a snap. Simple fact is, we only want women for sex (before all the emotional bullshit) and women only want us because we can do shit for them. Just accept it for the symbiotic relationship it is and roll with it my dudes. At least prostitutes are honest, give them money and they will fuck ya, no hoops, no bullshit, everyone wins.

niftyfiftydave

My 2 ex wives can,t be whores then, first left me in the house and the second has left me in the house too, i might add the first got her share when i moved on and the second will get the same when i move on again. Never got stung for child what ever its called either, but i did do my share of babysitting, even for the 1sts subsequent 3 and made sure they were fed watered and clothed. If the first and her fella came home early and i had come from work, quick shower, delve in his wardrobe and i was out for the night. Rip Glen.

Offline stevedave

But if you think she might be taking a fancy to you and there might be a future just stand in front of a mirror and take a long hard look at yourself.
Should cure most illusions for most of us.

Yep, nail on head I reckon.

Offline Doc Holliday

The angle to my question is the reverse...Is the WG likely to have expectations about the punters continued use of WGs, if you follow, the other side of the coin?

That would vary on an individual case basis, but would depend on the nature and stage of the relationship. As we know, the difference is that she is doing it for employment ... the punter for 'a hobby'.

If the relationship is purely sex based fun for both parties then there is less likelihood of her wanting you to stop. Of course an individual punter may choose to stop anyway if he has a source of free sex?

When and if the relationship develops emotionally beyond lust then she may well wish for you to become monogamous (as is expected with most relationships) and indeed she may well wish to reciprocate ... but of course that may not be financially possible. As I said earlier this in my opinion is the major difference and obstacle to the relationship succeeding and which differentiates it from the normal hurdles of any new relationship.

niftyfiftydave

That would vary on an individual case basis, but would depend on the nature and stage of the relationship. As we know, the difference is that she is doing it for employment ... the punter for 'a hobby'.

If the relationship is purely sex based fun for both parties then there is less likelihood of her wanting you to stop. Of course an individual punter may choose to stop anyway if he has a source of free sex?

When and if the relationship develops emotionally beyond lust then she may well wish for you to become monogamous (as is expected with most relationships) and indeed she may well wish to reciprocate ... but of course that may not be financially possible. As I said earlier this in my opinion is the major difference and obstacle to the relationship succeeding and which differentiates it from the normal hurdles of any new relationship.

Anything is possible Doc if the will is there, Of course regular free sex is going to cut down on punting, But i think if the situation ever got to that point decisions have to be made. I think i could handle her working providing i knew she was safe and keeping regular hours but i doubt many could. But then i have had swinging experiences and male and female threesomes with several partners including both wives. my voyeuristic tendencies come to the fore.

Offline Trenlover

From reading it seems ALOT of punters will end up getting EAS at some point and they virtually all think it can never happen to them AND when it does happen to them , they say they just didnt see it coming.

certainty this was my case.     

I dont think  its possible to avoid it.   all logical reason is overriden by emotion when your falling for someone. 

The only way to become immune to it is to have suffered it and learnt from experience.

Offline peter purves

From reading it seems ALOT of punters will end up getting EAS at some point and they virtually all think it can never happen to them AND when it does happen to them , they say they just didnt see it coming.

certainty this was my case.     

I dont think  its possible to avoid it.   all logical reason is overriden by emotion when your falling for someone. 

The only way to become immune to it is to have suffered it and learnt from experience.

No this is too pre-deterministic  :angry: :( :P
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nervous1

Very honest OP.  You can see everything clearly and will get over it.

It almost happened to me.  Not a nice thing to admit, but I've never had a girlfriend or even a free fuck (did come close a few times including recently but always somehow fuck it up) so at least I know it's something I need to be always wary of.  One particular WG I used to visit seemed quite lonely and we shared some things in common.  On top of that she used to tell me quite private things that left me speechless at times.  When I got it in my head that she just might like me I tried to arrange a meet and she never replied which was unlike her, but was merciful looking back.  I think she realized she was way more open with me than she should have been with any punter.  I realized I have a hotlist full of WGs I've never visited.  Happy ending I would say.

Offline s0whatsnew?

Back in civvy-land (until about 5 years ago) I must have been a very emotionally shallow lover.   As soon as I thoroughly knew the girl, i became bored with the relationship and began to cut down my emotional commitment.   (thats my cover story, anyway.  The truth would be more like fear of intimacy and possible rejection.)

Now that i have 'easy-jet' type mini-relationships,  (maybe Ryanair would be a better analogy!)  I find myself falling into EAS very easily and often.  I tend to pop the question of  "... how do you feel about it ..?"  quite quickly, by the fourth meeting or so.   Of course the usual response is  "Of course I like you, but..."   Occasionally, tho, feelings seem to be mutual and suddenly all possibilities seem open.   Its then that i suddenly realize that i was in love with love, the illusion that there might be something like an actual relationship on the cards.

So the conclusion i come to is that i'm repeating civvyland experiences on a speed dial.   Can't win !!   Aagh !!!!    :yahoo:

Offline Colston36

What man can pretend to know
the riddle of a woman's mind?

Don Quixote

The more I think about this the more it seems to have startling similarities in many ways to marriage/normal relationships.

You act like a fool. You feel jealous. It costs a lot of money. You get less and less sex. She wants more and more of your income.

I have actually had one relationship with a WG which didn't conform to this, and where - unlike any of my 7(!!!) "normal" relationships - she didn't mind me going elsewhere to explore kinks that didn't interest her. But I did support her in a business though it cost far less than with my other relationships and she worked and still works hard in it.

We remain friends and see each other though the relationship has cooled, mainly because of her family problems and commitments.

Offline Doc Holliday

But i think if the situation ever got to that point decisions have to be made. I think i could handle her working providing i knew she was safe and keeping regular hours but i doubt many could.

As I said before if the punter and a wg decide to engage in a purely extracurricular 'free sex' based relationship then it is likely not a problem and indeed I had a number of those without issue. However my last one became more than that fairly quickly and initially we both thought we could handle her working but neither of us could. I had stopped punting almost from day one which at that time was between once or twice a week. She began to hate a job she had previously taken in her stride. So decisions had to be made and at six months she stopped sex work and returned to her prior self employment which was a big financial gamble for her at that time.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 07:23:40 am by Doc Holliday »

Offline king tarzan

Stop being weak....

These sort of people are hangers on losers...

They will suck every penny out of you with sweet poison tactics...

Protect your self respect as a man and respect your money..

Can't do the above then be most welcoming to get shafted and left humiliated!!
Self inflicted DAMAGE!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline OakTree

Stop being weak....

Self inflicted DAMAGE!!

I’m of the same school of thought. I can honestly say I’ve had nothing to do with any form of relationship with a WG other than the hour I book. Reading some of the posts on this thread it would seem some seem to in one way or another seek (maybe without realising it) more than just a fleeting liaison. I think this is one of the major drawbacks of having a regular, something I’ve never entered into. In-fact you’ve only got to read that many have fallen for a WG more than once, which is something you often find with those who suffered EAS.

Someone said earlier in the thread we’ve all been there, well no we haven’t. Many punters and I include myself purely punt for the instant gratification of fucking a stranger with absolutely no emotional strings attached. I have no wish to see that person again and certainly no wish to involve myself in any aspect of their life.

As callous as it might sound, it really is a case of find them, fuck them, forget them.

Offline Gordon Bennett

How to recognize EAS

- your constantly planning your next meet with her
- you get massively disappointed if she ever cancels
- you get jealous when you see she has feedback from another punter
- your thinking of bringing flowers or gifts to the next meet in addition to the money
- you want to just be with her and talk to her without necessarily fucking her

Yep. I'd add seeing same lady more than twice a month and wanting more than an hour with her. Obviously there's no definitive or prescriptive warning signs but I reckon vast majority of EAS tales start with "I've been seeing this reg every week............"

Offline hermanmunster

I had an experience recently that ultimately was incredibly helpful in making me take a step back and analyse client/WG relationships.  One lady (well reviewed on here) who i have seen 8 or 9 times over the last year was going back home. She sent me a text message before leaving, quote ".............. I love you so much and I will miss you". The day after she had departed I replied to wish her a pleasant holiday. She immediately blocked my number and WhatsApp number. Put into perspective so many of the flattering comments she had texted me and emphasised that i/we are here only to fund her lifestyle.

Offline BarryProudfoot

Stop being weak....

Self inflicted DAMAGE!!

+1

Offline king tarzan

I had an experience recently that ultimately was incredibly helpful in making me take a step back and analyse client/WG relationships.  One lady (well reviewed on here) who i have seen 8 or 9 times over the last year was going back home. She sent me a text message before leaving, quote ".............. I love you so much and I will miss you". The day after she had departed I replied to wish her a pleasant holiday. She immediately blocked my number and WhatsApp number. Put into perspective so many of the flattering comments she had texted me and emphasised that i/we are here only to fund her lifestyle.

My motto

Treat a whore like a whore= money/sex/be gentle and polite/bye bye ....

No need for panzie poncified relations with a whore...

Some of you guys are asking to be kicked in the tatey and you will be left with squashed tatey and screaming in agony..
( Tatey means balse in Punjabi)

Carry on your goodwill nice hearted gestures for a whore at the end to fart and shit on your stupid humiliated faces!!

Wake up!!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline peter purves

Back in civvy-land (until about 5 years ago) I must have been a very emotionally shallow lover.   As soon as I thoroughly knew the girl, i became bored with the relationship and began to cut down my emotional commitment.   (thats my cover story, anyway.  The truth would be more like fear of intimacy and possible rejection.)

Now that i have 'easy-jet' type mini-relationships,  (maybe Ryanair would be a better analogy!)  I find myself falling into EAS very easily and often.  I tend to pop the question of  "... how do you feel about it ..?" quite quickly, by the fourth meeting or so.   Of course the usual response is  "Of course I like you, but..."   Occasionally, tho, feelings seem to be mutual and suddenly all possibilities seem open.   Its then that i suddenly realize that i was in love with love, the illusion that there might be something like an actual relationship on the cards.

So the conclusion i come to is that i'm repeating civvyland experiences on a speed dial.   Can't win !!   Aagh !!!!    :yahoo:

With regard to the above in bold this sounds more like speed-dating than EAS  :P ;)
« Last Edit: May 25, 2019, 09:28:12 pm by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.

Offline The Outsider

How to recognize EAS

- your constantly planning your next meet with her
- you get massively disappointed if she ever cancels
- you get jealous when you see she has feedback from another punter
- your thinking of bringing flowers or gifts to the next meet in addition to the money
- you want to just be with her and talk to her without necessarily fucking her

That checklist is spot on in my view.  Been there, done that, got the T-shirt.  And I look shit in T-shirts... :lol:

I've also done the "reacting like a teenager" mentioned in the OP. 

These days, if I want to "be with" the girl as opposed to "fuck the girl", I move on all together.  Life is cheaper and less stressful that way. 

Offline Payyourwaymate

:( it seems men are the romanticists of life with women and WG women see things in terms of sexual relations with men for as they really are. A transaction. It's like you're (NOT YOU OP, but what i have seen over time with threads like this) emotionally choosing to sit on a bed of nails catching EAS repeatedly like this :(

Offline Trenlover

:( it seems men are the romanticists of life

they are indeed, and its what you might expect from evolution.    Men need to be emotionally pressured more than women to stick around and help raise the kids and that emotional pressure comes in the form of "love" which literally is mind-control.

Offline Bonker

they are indeed, and its what you might expect from evolution.    Men need to be emotionally pressured more than women to stick around and help raise the kids and that emotional pressure comes in the form of "love" which literally is mind-control.

That's a very jaded cynical view. And quite sad. Have you never been in love?

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

What a load of rubbish, you may be describing yourself, here but try telling that to the fathers who fight tooth and nail for contact with their kids after a breakup.

Offline MilleMiglia

One analysis that I have come across is "Men love romantically, women love transactionally".

niftyfiftydave

Absolute bullshit, i knocked up a beauty back in the day not far past her 17,th birthday, 35 years ago, unless i was working away there was never a week i didn,t spend at least 2 days with him and now i work for him at times, nobody made me do it, i could have had it on my toes, That girl went on to have 3 more who i would baby sit so her and her partner could get a break and go out, took in her nephew when his Father died and he could not get on with his Mother at 13 years old, still see her and the other 3 kids now young adults.
Emotionally pressured my arse, most of us deal with our mistakes, have emotions and the will to love and care all by ourselves.

Had not seen that 13 year old for years, until he came into a pub i was in with friends and reduced me to a jibbering wreck when he came over and said he would never forget what i did for him. didn,t even recognize him at first.