Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Estelle of Maxes Angels - Vauxhall  (Read 2237 times)

Online hendrix

Time spent: 1 hour
Cost: £300
Services: Everything including fisting and watersports. No extras for any services.

External Link/Members Only

I hadn't seen Estelle for maybe 10-12 years, fancied a last minute punt as an opportunity arose and she was available. Comms as usual from the agency, pretty easy and efficient most of the time, and certainly was in this case.

Nice hotel in the Vauxhall area and I arrived bang on time. Now, looks are always tricky, but imo, she's prettier and softer looking than the pictures. Slim and fit body for her age (or any age) nice fake tits that feel soft, and a small, slim arse. Compared to my memories of her from all that time ago, I'd say she's matured very nicely and is a proper dirty blonde milf type nowadays. She has a few tattoo's and was in some very nice black lingerie with nipple "tape"

The action with her is relentless, hardcore deep throat, face hanging over the edge of the bed for proper facefucking, really deep rimming and all holes available for however hard you want to go. She's lithe and easy to move around.

She encouraged me to fist her pussy and gushed all over my hand before sucking me dry. Into the shower where I pissed all over her pussy and arse (don't think she has limits here, I just aimed that way :D)

Vfm? Well, £300 is a lot - but frankly, for all those services from a pretty (imo) fit and enthusiastic British WG in London, there aren't that many choices. I'll repeat for sure.

Offline Gatehouse

Well there’s one from the archive!!!

Good stuff Hendrix and as you say, relatively few about now of these types of SPs.

Offline bluegene

Yep… a very good fuck, tried it myself today and can confirm her anal skills and relentless facefucking galore!

Offline Brand242

Good review, she seems as intense as ever! Shame there’s not many newer girls to compete with the likes of the Estelles, KDD’s etc...