Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva - Earls Court Incall - TOFTT  (Read 3244 times)

Offline frosty_w

External Link/Members Only

Number: 07414255077

1hr incall - £200

Doesn't look like Eva has any reviews on here so I think this is a TOFTT. Cross referenced her number with different adverts online.

About 10 min walk from Earls court station. Nice studio flat which I think is where she lives so very clean and well stocked with nice clean towels.

Communication

All via text and very easy.

Description

She's big lady, no stats on her website and I don't really know dress sizes. Probably BBW territory. Massive natural tits, nicely bald below. Brunette curly hair. Probably early 30's. I found her attractive, 7 out of 10. Approachable and friendly, the kind of woman you would flirt with in a coffee shop.

About the meeting

Eva isn't full service but I was very satisfied. Advert says "Sexy AQUA SOFT MASSAGE" which basically means she joins you in the shower so you know you're both clean. OWO in the shower, lots of fingering and groping and sucking on those massive tits. She has nice fluffy, clean towels. Moved from shower to the bed. Not DFK but some kissing. OWO on the bed, gave up the pretense of a massage. Not sure if it was actually CIM finish as I finished on her lips, semantics I guess.

After she cleaned up a little we chilled  on the bed and chatted as I played with her massive tits, eventually felt a second round coming on so more OWO but couldn't actually finish so did some RO on her.

She is expensive for her limited services and her size may not be to everyone's tastes but I left very happy. 

Would I return. Yes.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 06:48:50 pm by frosty_w »

Offline TescoTescoAsda

How big would you say she is?  Very large aka External Link/Members Only

Could you find a pic on google that matches her size by any chance pls?

Does she carry the weight well, a bubble butt?

Thanks
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 07:56:18 pm by TescoTescoAsda »

Offline frosty_w

There are pictures of her on her advert:

Pictures are accurate. She carries the weight well, wouldn't describe her as a bubble butt though.