Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessice69 - Stratford - Good with a strange turn of events  (Read 4177 times)

58 review(s) for Yasmin Petite (45 positive, 8 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline AlTerminator

External Link/Members Only

Saw Jess last week, mainly through text, had tried to see her before but she cancelled so it was nice to finally make considering she's pretty busy these days.

The Girl
Well plenty has been shown on this site, cute face, nice curvy latina style figure. Definitely looks Portuguese or Brazilian.

Near stratford, as mentioned before you have to get buzzed in by the attendant, no doubt he knows whats going on, so not discrete. The flat was small, very messy but suitable.

The Punt
Jess really like to FK, so I was happy to oblige, plenty of positions and decent blow job, loved playing with her body and did the deed twice which I tend to go for. Obviously looks are subjective but I did find her attractive and she was very attentive. The whole punt turned strange when her "house mates" went in the flat, they were looking for someone and knocked on the door, which jess then locked. (I'm guessing they wanted nicole), I was ready to leave as it was almost time, so she went out and check. There were 3 guys chatting in the kitchen will I went to shower. The whole thing was strange, which I guess for some might be considered a negative but the punt was still goo and I still had the shower.

Verdict
Apart from the house mate issue, it was good and as can be seen from the other reviews a good service provider.

Offline Parking

Agreed, she is a good SP :hi:

However having the presence of other guys in sight is a big no no :thumbsdown:

I tried messaging the pair on two occasions and never got a reply once :unknown: moving on to the next :hi:

Offline therma

Very tempting.... but from reading this and previous reviews, the concierge, weed smell and other people in the flat will probably put me off this one.

Offline jonny

I went to see this lady twice and both time she had 2 of her 'flat mates' in the kitchen, it's definitely not discreet if that's what you're after. When i asked her she just laughed and said they don't care and don't worry.

Apart from this she's a decent looking girl and provide what's on her list with decent enthusiasm

Offline Sinz

I went to see this lady twice and both time she had 2 of her 'flat mates' in the kitchen, it's definitely not discreet if that's what you're after. When i asked her she just laughed and said they don't care and don't worry.

Apart from this she's a decent looking girl and provide what's on her list with decent enthusiasm

Best to leave a separate review of your experience

Offline Parking

Was this at her previous apartment near Bingo or at the new place?

Offline MR MAJORA

On her AW profile it says anal extra for £20 if not too big. it also says as she has a tight pussy and is petite so if too big expect Oral only and no sex... a bit strange what is too big?

Offline AlTerminator

It was behind the bingo place.

Offline jonny

Was this at her previous apartment near Bingo or at the new place?

Both times by the bingo, didn't realise she has moved now.