Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stephanie Busty 34GG Black Ebony Paddington (W2 6HY/W2 6EZ) AVOID - Timewaster  (Read 1393 times)

2 review(s) for blackkitten9 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Online Dark_Gable

External Link/Members Only

Against my better judgement I attempted to see this WG for a second time, the first time was a salvageable bait and switch, this time was a disaster.

As the saying goes, fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me. I have to hold me hands up on this. My desire to get it on with a 19 year old black girl with a massive set of Bristols got the better of me.

Details of the first attempt can be found here.

On to the second attempt:

• Inital communication was via text message. I asked if she would be available and she confirmed she would be.
• I asked her to confirm postcode and I made my way over, informing her how long it would take me to reach her, she responded that this was OK.
• After arriving and parking my car I texted her asking for further instructions, some minutes passed so I called, she insisted she would send details via text.
• The text did not materialise so after waiting some time I called to ask for details and she gave me a building number.
• Bear in mind there is no parking at her location, so I had to walk 10 minutes to get to her.
• After reaching the building she said she needed 10 minutes and I ought to take a walk instead of waiting outside the building, bear in mind it was 1 degree celsius outside at this point.
• After 15 minutes passed with no contact from her I called again and was once again told 10 minutes, I asked if I could be allowed in to wait in the lobby, this request was refused.
• I waited and called her to complain and was told that she wasn't even in the building, she was away visiting a friend on Edgeware Rd and would be back in 15 minutes. I asked why she didn't just say she wasn't going to be there from the beginning instead of wasting my time. I suggested that even just a courtesy text to let me know would have been sufficient, this stopped her in her tracks and she sounded like this was a novel idea to her.
• I informed her that I was leaving and hung up. She then sent a text message apologising and saying that she had been drinking and was a bit disorganised.

All in all a waste of time and exposure to biting cold, thankfully I still have my money in my wallet to spend on a more deserving WG on another day.

I would recommend that you avoid this WG and other WGs that give the following postcodes: W2 6HY, W2 6EZ, they correspond to the Sheldon Square/Paddington Central development and there are multiple WGs operating there from the same agency.
The flats that I have visited for previous punts are as follows:
Flat XX, building 11 Sheldon Square
Flat XX, building 21 Sheldon Square

Flat numbers are censored to comply with review guidelines and forum rules.

The WGs I have seen in these two locations also mentioned they have more flats in this development and they move between flats periodically.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 12, 2018, 04:20:44 am by Dark_Gable »

Offline Sinz

This WG has an adultwork profile - recognised from the pics

Offline peter purves

What a nightmare  :(

Cheers for the review!!
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sirlean

This WG has an adultwork profile - recognised from the pics

Well thats gone now!!!

Offline Sinz

Well thats gone now!!!

That has been gone for a while, I guess she is just using her backpage profile

Offline peter purves

Offline RAJEC

Offline peter purves

Offline RAJEC

What do you mean?

Cheers!

She looks like a boxer that just lost a bad fight.

Offline pepsicolaboy

What do you mean?

Cheers!

'busted' is London slang for broken and/or looking rough  :hi: