Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica Rabbit of Adultwork  (Read 6517 times)

themademan2

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

1 hour booking £130 city centre hotel incall

What a superb session I had last night.  Having attempted to see Aaliyah Brown, half messages responded then started blanking me even though I had a conversation with her, moved onto my next target, Jessica Rabbit (JR). Responded to my texts and had a chat with her, such a lovely lass and etiquette on the phone. Agreed a 1 hour booking at 8pm last night.

Accepted my role play instructions of fucking me behind front door for round one dressed in her high heels and sexy lingerie and not to worry about payment, as I told her I like spontaneous sex within a couple of mins of meeting.

Parked outside tup tup palace not realising it was a disabled bay :crazy: and managed to get a PCN when I got... What a bunch of dicks looking to ticket cars 9pm at night  :timeout:

Walked to hotel, room number had been text. Straight into lift, and onto her floor. Hotel was sleeperz so was discrete enough. Text her as I was coming out of lift. When I knocked on room door, could hear her in her high heels walking towards the door. Door swung open and I literally got dragged in and door slammed behind and pushed up against the wall for instant DFK.

Wow, what an entrance, i literally had a couple of seconds to see who I had booked.  She is advertised as 5'11" without heels, I'm just shy of 5'10" and she was towering over me. What a sexy tall Amazonian lass, red head, flawless skin, beautiful lass. I was fumbling to put the money on the ledge near the door so I could use both hands to grab her. After I managed to put money to one side, she literally ripped my blazer off me and my shirt. Her kissing was second to non.

In front was a full length mirror, where I managed to see she was dressed in sexy red lingerie with FM heels. She had gone down to unbuckle me and start some owo. Nice suction, nice strokes, built up to deepthroat. She was literally pressing my cock right down her throat. What a view in the mirror watching this. She did look up as well for eye contact. She then assumed position behind the FRONT door to be fucked doggy. Grabbed a condom, rubbered up and pulled her knickers off.

I thought I was going to struggle with the height difference, especially in her heels, was I wrong. She just knew exactly how much to bend her legs to get to the right height for doggy. Nice touch spitting on her fingers to lube condom up and shove it straight up her. Pounded her like this for a couple of mins til I thought people might hear outside :lol:

Asked to move onto bed. She asked position, wanted mish. Some passionate kissing while fucking in mish. After a few mins, spunked up her  :cool:  We then said our hellos :hi:

Wipes handed over and I asked for a massage. We got chatting. I thanked her for excelling in the initial role play. I even told her she hadn't even checked payment yet! She was very trusting indeed.  Lovely massage, for someone new to the game, she seriously knows what she is doing. Loads of baby oil on my back, her using hands and elbows on my back for a perfect massage, in amongst some b2b massage. Nice pair of tits on her, figure is a perfect 10 too.

I had told her I loved to be rimmed prior to meeting. She remembered. After massaging my legs, I felt her part my ass cheeks and go for some rimming on me. Best rimming to date I have had by far.  Plenty of tongue shoving, even spitting on my ring, licking my sack too. Arched up slightly and JR wanked me harder whilst rimming. Turned over, went into 69.

She loves a finger up her bum, I had my middle finger oiled up gliding in and out of her super clean ass full length. Shame she doesn't do anal, managed to giver her a middle finger anal fuck instead whilst 69ing her. Super smooth pussy, fingering allowed too. She  was giving me a perfect blow job. Rubbered me up and went reverse cowgirl. Had to close my legs for this to work and boy did it work! I slid a finger up her ass whilst in this position.

The perfect moment came when she was in this position but arched right back, so far back that me and JR were kissing at one point, never had a girl do reverse cowgirl where she had leaned that far back! The sensation was so good, I ended up coming in no time. Her stroking my balls was the trigger for this. Stayed like this for a while, fondling her oily tits from the b2b massage she had gave earlier.

Pulled out, cleaned up with wipes and lay next to each other chatting for a bit. She was that flexible in reverse cowgirl down to all the keep fit classes she does including boxing! Can't reiterate how good looking she was with flawless skin and a perfect attitude as well. Met all my demands. Time to jump in shower for a quick wash. Got changed and away I was, 5 mins overrun and no clock watching on her part.

In summary, lovely lass, lovely attitude, does all services advertised, dfk owo deepthroat, rimming, doggy mish reverse cowgirl, b2b massage and more. Highly recommend. Her 30 min £90 rate is very high, but the hour rate is ok and for what I got, was perfect.  Hope she sticks around longer, as she is a north east lass too.

Offline OscarC

Great review, she sounds lovely!  :thumbsup:

Offline Bengeo13

Good work MM2, excellent review
Nice to read mention of a blazer too - that's the spirit!

Offline Tiger63

Excellent....for some reason I thought she was from London.

Offline Mansell

Great review MM2, she sounds real fun. keep up the good work finding these new hotties, hope your keeping all these for a book one day :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Highlander

Great review thanks, sounds like you've unearthed another gem  :thumbsup:

Offline bronson24

Great review . Sounds like she offers a top performance

Offline toon972

Straight in my hotlist she goes,thank you.

greychap

Good review mate another good one you found :thumbsup:

Offline AgedCases

She's only around temporarily, judging by her profile.

themademan2

Just come back from a fab session just now. Jury's inn tonight, 1 hour session. Fuck behind front door with Windows left open  :cool:

Room above main entrance. What a turn on and added to the thrill. Spunked her doggy at front window. Round 2 was cowgirl, sexy cow took a swig of her drink and dribbled into my mouth French kissing... Felt really erotic.

Final was while I was showering, she came in to help  :yahoo:

Ended up doggy against wall in shower  :dance:

Super lass and willing to go the extra mile. Can't wait for round 3 :hi:

Offline tommydave

Got a booking with her tomorrow, Cant wait  :wacko:

Offline MrClive