Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Retirement  (Read 1747 times)

Offline 385North

Hi folks,

Having punted regularly for over a year now I’ve decided it’s time to take a sabbatical, possibly even retirement if I can stick with it.  :timeout:

My primary achievement for 2015 was to try and quit before year end, possibly earlier, but having posted my last review 5-days ago and, having assessed everything achieved to date, I think perhaps now is as good a time as any.

Naturally, I could still be an active member on here, but realistically I probably wouldn’t stand a chance in hell of staying on the wagon if I remained active, especially as my stomping ground is one of the most punting-rich postcodes in London. It would like waving a red rag at a bull, or in my case a pair of frilly red knickers to a cross-dressing submissive.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to say thanks for all the advice, recommendations, comments, criticism, fun, laughter, etc. I may not have been the most prolific poster on here, but I did at least make up for it with the length of my reviews (yes, yes, fluffy cunt I know). Take care of yourselves and happy punting   :thumbsup:

As ever ...
385North

Offline Roth

Hi folks,

Having punted regularly for over a year now I’ve decided it’s time to take a sabbatical, possibly even retirement if I can stick with it.  :timeout:

My primary achievement for 2015 was to try and quit before year end, possibly earlier, but having posted my last review 5-days ago and, having assessed everything achieved to date, I think perhaps now is as good a time as any.

Naturally, I could still be an active member on here, but realistically I probably wouldn’t stand a chance in hell of staying on the wagon if I remained active, especially as my stomping ground is one of the most punting-rich postcodes in London. It would like waving a red rag at a bull, or in my case a pair of frilly red knickers to a cross-dressing submissive.

Anyhoo, I just wanted to say thanks for all the advice, recommendations, comments, criticism, fun, laughter, etc. I may not have been the most prolific poster on here, but I did at least make up for it with the length of my reviews (yes, yes, fluffy cunt I know). Take care of yourselves and happy punting   :thumbsup:

As ever ...
385North

Good luck in retirement.  :thumbsup: :drinks:

Offline ForrestGump

I've enjoyed your input on the forum 385North. Sorry to see you go. All the best.  :)

SirFrank

Sorry to see you go mate. A drinker who wants to stay on the wagon is probably wise not to hang around with other pissheads. You've clearly thought about this carefully so I won't try to change your mind. Take care bud

Offline nigel4498

What will Horney Lucy do without you?
I might stand a chance now.
Good luck and enjoy your " retirement"

Offline hendrix

I hope your retirement is more successful than mine!  :drinks:

Or not :D

Ben4454

You will be back i gurantee it. Once you have tasted the fruit theres no going back. lol.

Quesadilla

Shame to see you go, you will be missed. 

Always wise to get while the getting's good as the saying goes. Hope retirement works out for you! 

All the best! :drinks:

Q

Andre 3000

I don't think I'll ever retire. But I think a rest every couple of months is good. Clear the mind.

Good luck anyway mate. We'll see you again soon.  :cool:

Offline cueball

Hi folks,

As ever ...
385North

See you in a fortnight

Offline Malvolio

You'll be back punting eventually - but if you really want to give it up then definitely stay off this site.

Offline monstar

Good luck and all the best 385North.

I will miss the variety you bring to the London review board and thank you for piquing my interest in sub play.  :drinks:  :hi:

west8

Enjoyed your contributions very much 385North - both on the forum and in PM.

It's always great to 'meet' a like-minded punter who shares the same stomping ground.

I agree with you 100% though .. best to get out before you realise it's probably impossible.

Be safe mate.

Offline PumpAction

You'll be missed (by horny lucy as you just reviewed her over and over again).

Offline Donald Fuck

Good luck, sir and I hope that things go well for you.

As to Lucy, I only became aware of Lucy's skills in domming you after I had already booked her for the first time. Perhaps I will write a review of my second meeting with her, planned for next week.

It would lack your literary skill but might cover the less assertive side of per persona.

Perhaps that might be a reason behind 365's decision: Lucy has a talent which causes endearment. That means that either you get too fond of her or you find disappointment in alternatives.

Offline mh

Good luck to you and I hope your "Inactive Member" avatar refers only to your activity on this forum rather than your dick.  :drinks:

Offline anyfucker

good luck and thanks for your contributions to ukp.

password02

Happy retirement and hope it all goes well with your other interests - I have enjoyed your reviews here - Not my type of scene HOWEVER each to his own and the worls would be a very boring place to live if we ALL had the same interests in Girls and punts.

Really hope it all works out well for you and can only truly respect members here who share their punts in detail as you have done so well in the past.

Who Knows we may see you back here soon? Just like Mr Hendrix!!!!
 :hi:

Offline shagbambi

All the best.  Your reviews were always very interesting and I am sure will be missed by many.

Offline herbie007

Good luck 385North and hope all works out well for you.  :drinks:

Gotta a feeling your be back though  :rolleyes:

Offline musicman007

good luck with that....hope you can stick to it... :hi: :music: