Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Natasha Sexy Milf - High Wycombe  (Read 2427 times)

3 review(s) for Natasha sexy milf (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline wombat

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw this lady recently at a well known chain hotel on the outskirts of Wycombe. Initial contact made with an English lady who gave clear instructions on parking and location. Free to park at hotel.
Hotel lobby busy with suited types and easy to walk through without being noticed by reception staff. Room on ground floor.

Natasha is a 30 something Polish lady, short, nice figure, medium to large natural boobs with hard sticky-out nipples. A smooth belly which isn't big but isn't small either - no problem for me as mine is the same these days...

She was very friendly, and made all the running with DFK throughout our half hour meet.

My usual favourites (vanilla GFE type stuff including RO, OWO and fingering, and ending in 69 with CIM (but no swallow).

Although it was all done in just under 20 mins I couldn't complain - I was well satisfied - if I could have held out for longer it wouldn't have been a problem for her.

She went to the bathroom afterwards to deposit my spunk and seemed to have a thorough wash and spruce up, which is good for the next chap along I suppose. I've known some who just wipe and get dressed.

Not sure how often she works in Wycombe as I only remember seeing her profile on Sundays or Mondays, but well worth the visit,  and good VFM.

I would return.

Offline Cunning Punt

Nice review. Thanks for TOFTT.

I realise it's subjective, but what is she like, looks-wise?

She's been on my HL for a bit, but I've only ever noticed the green light on her profile during weekdays.

She moves around hotels, but in the same four or five around this area, so hopefully I'll catch up with her soon.

£70 for half hour with DFK and CIM is decent enough.

Offline wombat

Looks wise i'd say for me a 6/10.

Facially, round face, small dark eyes, short bobbed black hair, although one side has a fringe which covers one eye.

Don't recall seeing any tattoos, only ears pierced i think.

Nicely tanned.

Offline Cunning Punt

Looks wise i'd say for me a 6/10.

Facially, round face, small dark eyes, short bobbed black hair, although one side has a fringe which covers one eye.

Don't recall seeing any tattoos, only ears pierced i think.

Nicely tanned.

Good enough for me at that half-hour price - and good to know she that while she works from hotels, she chooses anonymous ones.

Thanks.

Offline wombat

Recently revisited and happy to report that my initial positive experience was repeated this time as well.

:thumbsup: