Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GILFs  (Read 5064 times)

Offline Vivago

Did anyone see  Piers 'Smarmchops' Morgan interview Raquel Welsh? Fuck me, I don't know whether its a testament to reconstructive cosmetic surgery or to clean healthy living, but she sure is one hell of a well preserved 75 year old. Although I'm no spring chicken myself these days, I lost my cherry to a woman 30 years older than myself, so have always had a soft spot for 'GILF's'. However, as a punter I have always opted for the younger and more nubile except for one memorable and unforgettable encounter with the inimical Floosie, who happily played out a long cherished fantasy for me. She might look like every kids favourite granny, but she sure is one dirty sluttish senior citizen in bed.

So what represents a GILF? Is it a woman of a certain age? (50?) Or an actual Grandmother? (in which case Floosie doesn't qualify as she has no kids). And how many members will own up to having secret fantasies about or to actually prefer much older women?

And who is the best GILF on AW? I think that Floosie has to be well up there just for her enthusiasm and willingness to do most anything to please. :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline george r

cant stand that twat morgan but Raquel Welch looks fantastic for her age !!!

Offline Jerboa

It's amazing what they can do with cosmetic surgery now, recently I saw the Rimming queen gilf of around 50, glam granny, but fuck she ate my arsehole clean!  :D

Offline smiths

Did anyone see  Piers 'Smarmchops' Morgan interview Raquel Welsh? Fuck me, I don't know whether its a testament to reconstructive cosmetic surgery or to clean healthy living, but she sure is one hell of a well preserved 75 year old. Although I'm no spring chicken myself these days, I lost my cherry to a woman 30 years older than myself, so have always had a soft spot for 'GILF's'. However, as a punter I have always opted for the younger and more nubile except for one memorable and unforgettable encounter with the inimical Floosie, who happily played out a long cherished fantasy for me. She might look like every kids favourite granny, but she sure is one dirty sluttish senior citizen in bed.

So what represents a GILF? Is it a woman of a certain age? (50?) Or an actual Grandmother? (in which case Floosie doesn't qualify as she has no kids). And how many members will own up to having secret fantasies about or to actually prefer much older women?

And who is the best GILF on AW? I think that Floosie has to be well up there just for her enthusiasm and willingness to do most anything to please. :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

I did watch it and facially Welch still looks good to me, I would anyway despite her being 75. I wouldn't know if a WG was a grandparent so I would go on age in punting, over 60 I would say was a GILF to ME.

I will punt with any WG I fancy as long as an adult, I go on condition, I think the oldest has been mid to late-50s.

V3

Both my sister-in-laws are GILFs and both gorgeous forty-something blondes - sadly not on the game though!😁

Offline Vivago

It's amazing what they can do with cosmetic surgery now, recently I saw the Rimming queen gilf of around 50, glam granny, but fuck she ate my arsehole clean!  :D

Is that the American bint that you shagged in Belgium recently? She looks very tidy for her age. The USA must lead the field in knocking years off the visual age of both men and women using a combination of diet, personal training and cosmetic surgery.

Offline rogercock00

Despite the obvious name (as with MILF), I dont view it as whether they have kids or grandkids as the criteria as it is a phrase for the age of the beauty. I would say GILF is perhaps relative to your own age but would say over 60s and MILFS 35 and above.  :music:

Offline Jerboa

Is that the American bint that you shagged in Belgium recently? She looks very tidy for her age. The USA must lead the field in knocking years off the visual age of both men and women using a combination of diet, personal training and cosmetic surgery.

No this was Mature Rimming Queen External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only she tours all over the country, will have to do a review.

Despite the obvious name (as with MILF), I dont view it as whether they have kids or grandkids as the criteria as it is a phrase for the age of the beauty. I would say GILF is perhaps relative to your own age but would say over 60s and MILFS 35 and above.  :music:

True, like how do we actually know they are grannies, go by their age, but I'd say over 50's is Gilf territory.

Offline Private Parts

Fuck my old boots. If it's relative can anybody tell me of there are any gilfs over 100?

Offline cueball

No this was Mature Rimming Queen External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only she tours all over the country, will have to do a review.

You seen her? She's got four negatives on here, brave lad

Offline Jerboa

Yes I just noticed that, she was a little strange, and obviously older than advertised, but I had a ok to good time.

Offline smiths

Just read James Rockfords review on her, that's one of the best reviews I have read on here, brilliantly worded, I think its safe to say he didn't rate her.

Offline threechilliman

I'm a fan of a decent looking GILF. I have punted a GGILF who had an exceptional figure for a woman of 64. Lovely little arse as I recall.....and dirty talk to rival Rebecca More. Lovely!!

tcm

Offline bronson24

Just read James Rockfords review on her, that's one of the best reviews I have read on here, brilliantly worded, I think its safe to say he didn't rate her.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23050.msg340235#msg340235

Haha class review, very amusing. I can just imagine the poor fucker getting home and scrubbing himself with a scouring pad and bleach to cleanse himself of her
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 07:59:48 pm by bronson24 »

Neal69

This one is pretty good

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Seen in my pre UKP days hence no review.

Two tone

This one is pretty good

Seen in my pre UKP days hence no review.

+1

Same here, I've seen Cesca a few times before I joined on here, very friendly & up for it. She tours over here every 3 months or so around Kent, Sussex & London & to be honest I must try to see her again next year as its been a while since I've seen her.

baretta

What about that old hag champagne chloe

Online RedKettle

My contribution - great baps and generally in good shape.  Sucks cock like a good un.

Offline jesterman

Anyone know if those pics of Floosie on her are still representative of what she looks like now ?
I gather they are a few years old ?
Trying to get to see her but really want her to still look something like those pics if I do !

Offline Vivago

Trying to get to see her but really want her to still look something like those pics if I do !

More or less. Here is what she looked like when I saw her a couple of years ago.

Offline jesterman

Excellent thanks for that ! Got any more !

Offline Terryray

I used to work at BAE broughton about 10 years ago putting cranes up in the new section going on then and I spotted an add in a local rag for massage etc in flint I went to see her it turned out she drove some of the overhead cranes during the war so she must have been 78 by then  we had loads of mutual things to talk about
, lol  including oral sex which she really enjoyed doing both ways this is a record for me even my ex wife who is 2 years older than me hasn't reach that age yet  as they say many a good tune prayed on an old fiddle Terryray 69