Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anny (Essex area)  (Read 2236 times)

Offline 8a8ylon

Just texted / got reply back she doesn't do cim so plz check the services u what before heading down might b a box ticker and check that she does set limits on the number of cums

Charges extra for services so beware!!!!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2014, 09:37:32 pm by 8a8ylon »

veyronbad

Feedback hidden - which always makes me think twice  :unknown:

Offline 8a8ylon

If u glide the mouse over the rating u can get the basic outline of the FB, but FB is only a guide anyway only trust them 80% the negative FB is what I look at that interests me.

Offline CBPaul

Feedback hidden - which always makes me think twice  :unknown:

Hidden feedback makes me forget it and move on to the next. Yes you can mouse over and see she has 2 positives but they could well be fictitious - no way of telling. You also have no idea of any 'feedback only' which may be lurking there and what that might say.

Yes AW feedback is fundamentally flawed but IMO the bad fb is of far more use than the good. Hidden fb is very bad on that score. 

Offline GFRadar12

Feedback on AW can be misleading I have found. Some of the terrible girls still seem to manage to get positive feedback now and again.

This is why I'm so glad for this website! Haha, you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but  :hi:

Offline CBPaul

Feedback on AW can be misleading I have found. Some of the terrible girls still seem to manage to get positive feedback now and again.

This is why I'm so glad for this website! Haha, you the truth, the whole truth and nothing but  :hi:

Feedback for the dodgy ones is usually fake, if those leaving it have little or no feedback themselves it is usually a bad sign.

Offline dieseldriver

Essex area?? Don't think so. Today her profile lists places in SW London?  :(

Matty24579

Hi everyone I saw her Sunday just gone and I thought she was ok.

Offline dieseldriver

Yer, but where did you see her?

Matty24579

I saw her in my home town of Chelmsford and she is based in Navigation Road oppersite Travis Perkins but i think they have different models working there every week/day.

Offline dieseldriver

Yep, changed her location to East Anglia. Still a bit far from Thurrock though  :(

Offline shadowplayboy

Used to be a lady called holly who had big tits in the Thurrock area, any ideas where she's gone?