Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Estrella Gants Hill  (Read 2945 times)

1 review(s) for YOUNG-FIRE (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline DillaB

External Link/Members Only

First review so allow me.
30 mins - £60
Location Gants Hill close to tube station.

Comms by phone was clear the apartment was modern, the room itself was nice and clean, didn't have to use the bathroom as I had showered before but I assume it would have been clean. Her English was ok good enough to find out that she is from Venezuela.

Estrella looked better in the flesh than in her pics, tall, attractive face, peachy ass and firm fake tits in sexy lingerie. Requested to stay for 30 mins did the handover and undressed while waiting. She returned after a minute undressed showing off her sexy body and I had to play with her tits.  I do prefer OW so she put on a condom with her mouth and started to suck me relatively well, lots of spit and deepthroat while I played with her pussy, she did allow fingering and could feel her getting wetter so I wanted to return the favour and started to 69 she tasted sweet with a responsive pussy and did seem to enjoy it. She then started to ride me really well switching the tempo and thrusting, after a while she switched to reverse cowgirl which was a fantastic sight showing off her slim waist and sexy ass, finally moving to missionary where her pussy felt so nice I couldn't help but cumming inside after 20 mins. She cleaned me up and at this point I thought it was over however she said I had 10 mins left and then got out another condom and started to blow me again, it was clear I was not going to cum again so she started to play with her pussy and she climaxed really hard. After recovering got dressed helped her do the bed up again hug and kiss on the cheek then left.

The fact that she didn't kick me out after cumming which has happened all too frequently did turn this to a positive review. Nice vanilla girl who is sexy and does seek to please so will probably visit again.

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Well done for the review and sounds like a nice time  ;)

Offline Brazilian Martian

Good review op I saw her a few weeks ago I gave her a neutral glad you had a good punt.

Why do guys always use the she tasted sweet line I never knew pussy had a flavour :rolleyes:

Offline Germany

I'm glad that she finally (after months/years) changed her profile picture same as other latina parlour girls :angelgirl:
The modeling photoshop pictures are not IN anymore...

You know what to expect, at least. She looks much better now than before :thumbsup:

Red_baron

Offline SmackDown

Her ass looks fantastic! Very tempting. I'm not too fond of the tooting spot. Not very discreet and the area is always busy because of the bus stop. Might wait for her to move location again.

Her ass looks fantastic! Very tempting. I'm not too fond of the tooting spot. Not very discreet and the area is always busy because of the bus stop. Might wait for her to move location again.

:lol: You think people at the bus stop care about you going into the house also there is brothel 30 seconds behind this place another latin parlour which has a black door.

Red_baron

Offline SmackDown

:lol: You think people at the bus stop care about you going into the house also there is brothel 30 seconds behind this place another latin parlour which has a black door.

Certain locations suit different folks. If it makes me feel uneasy then I wouldn't go back. Might be silly but it does bother me.

Red_baron

Nope

What's the point then....we got used to fake tits, now fucking fake bums??

_Cyrus_

Fake ass or not, she does seem nice enough to keep you for the time. At least for me this is a big plus. She's going to my list. Thanks for the review.

Fake ass or not, she does seem nice enough to keep you for the time. At least for me this is a big plus. She's going to my list. Thanks for the review.

I've seen her and she was a neutral 
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=101786.0

Offline krispunter

What a shitty photo modification. Something happen to her wardrobe and window on the picture 2. Also  the picture 3  :wacko: something isn't right with the wall  :lol:
Banned reason: Non contributing obsessed troll.
Banned by: daviemac

hardcorebanger

What a shitty photo modification. Something happen to her wardrobe and window on the picture 2. Also  the picture 3  :wacko: something isn't right with the wall  :lol:

All Latinas in these brothels edit their photos to make their ass bigger and waist thinner even if they have already a nice big surgical arse  :sarcastic: