Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Sophie xxx - Cardiff  (Read 3977 times)

10 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6549330) (6 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Mikey100

External Link/Members Only

Saw some other posts about this sp and thought I'd give it a try.

Reached out by txt to confirm availability and details of the meet. So several texts exchanged and confirmed a time. Postcode & streetname provided as usual. All good so far.

With meet time approaching, got ready and jumped in the car. Got almost to the location 10 mins before the meet (traffic lighter and I like to arrive a bit early to ensure parking) only to get a txt saying she didnt see my text and that she could meet in 1hr 45mins time.
Obviously i replied that we confirmed the booking, that i was driving and almost at the location. Reply came back perhaps she could do earlier if someone doesnt turn up.

So is it Busty Sophie or Not so Trusty Sophie.

Not a great start to the new year.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 12:57:15 pm by Mikey100 »

Offline Takeapunt81

External Link/Members Only

Saw some other posts about this sp and thought I'd give it a try.

Reached out by txt to confirm availability and details of the meet. So several texts exchanged and confirmed a time. Postcode & streetname provided as usual. All good so far.

With meet time approaching, got ready and jumped in the car. Got almost to the location 10 mins before the meet (traffic lighter and I like to arrive a bit early to ensure parking) only to get a txt saying she didnt see my text and that she could meet in 1hr 45mins time.
Obviously i replied that we confirmed the booking, that i was driving and almost at the location. Reply came back perhaps she could do earlier if someone doesnt turn up.

So is it Busty Sophie or Not so Trusty Sophie.

Not a great start to the new year.

Poor show. And a shame as she does a good service

Offline Mikey100

Poor show. And a shame as she does a good service

Care to share some details?

Offline Dan Dastardly

Cow I think and her mate Lisa

Offline Razor Boy

What a bummer Mikey  :thumbsdown:
We’ve all ( probably) been there and it’s a real downer. Thanks for highlighting this SP as one not to rely on  :hi:
« Last Edit: January 10, 2022, 08:04:51 pm by Razor Boy »

Offline Takeapunt81

Care to share some details?

Had a good sensual b2b massage off her. Half on table half on bed where she was a good looking girl and not just a quick rub n tug but was nearly 2 yrs ago but she disapered very soon after so never reviewed.

Offline Proton

Had a good sensual b2b massage off her. Half on table half on bed where she was a good looking girl and not just a quick rub n tug but was nearly 2 yrs ago but she disapered very soon after so never reviewed.
I had an enjoyable time, found her a really cheerful all-round individual :cool: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=297989.0 But unfortunately it frustratingly sometimes doesn't workout on the day :dash:

Offline Takeapunt81

I had an enjoyable time, found her a really cheerful all-round individual :cool: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=297989.0 But unfortunately it frustratingly sometimes doesn't workout on the day :dash:

Yea she's a nice girl but too flakey. I think she will double book because of to many no shows but eventually will piss off too many punters like that

Offline Tumbling Dice

I used to see her quite regularly about 10 years ago. Fabulous pair of knockers and for a while I had a complete addiction to them. I found her straightforward to deal with and quite a nice young lady too. Anyway, that was a long time ago and she must have seen it all by now. Having seen that amount of cock must make the SP quite jaded I’d imagine. I’d persevere if I were you. Can’t judge her by one oversight and not f those knockers are as spectacular as they once were then it’s well worth the wait  :hi:

Offline Takeapunt81

I used to see her quite regularly about 10 years ago. Fabulous pair of knockers and for a while I had a complete addiction to them. I found her straightforward to deal with and quite a nice young lady too. Anyway, that was a long time ago and she must have seen it all by now. Having seen that amount of cock must make the SP quite jaded I’d imagine. I’d persevere if I were you. Can’t judge her by one oversight and not f those knockers are as spectacular as they once were then it’s well worth the wait  :hi:

Didn't think she was over here 10 yrs ago

Offline Happyguylucky

Yep, she’s been around a while, I remember seeing her before she had her boobs done and she was just stunning with a great service. The new boobs though magnificent I liked the originals. 
I think she was with a few polish girls at the time who mostly all gave a great service, we were very lucky!
Didn’t know about this site in those days personally. :hi:

Offline Takeapunt81

Yep, she’s been around a while, I remember seeing her before she had her boobs done and she was just stunning with a great service. The new boobs though magnificent I liked the originals. 
I think she was with a few polish girls at the time who mostly all gave a great service, we were very lucky!
Didn’t know about this site in those days personally. :hi:

:hi:

Offline Tumbling Dice

I definitely remember it well. She got here first and was down the bay with some other Hungarian. Then about a year later over came more Hungarians to open the famous HNDF. Now those were the days  :D :D

Offline Takeapunt81

I definitely remember it well. She got here first and was down the bay with some other Hungarian. Then about a year later over came more Hungarians to open the famous HNDF. Now those were the days  :D :D

Before my punting days unfortunatley

Offline stevesucks69

Talking about the bay years ago. Anyone remember a red head called Alex in the bay by Asda around 2005 until 2007. Often had polish girls there too

Offline Tumbling Dice

Don’t remember her but I do remember Vixen. Welsh girl red hair. Saw her in the apartments on Chip Alley

Offline Dan Dastardly

Don’t remember her but I do remember Vixen. Welsh girl red hair. Saw her in the apartments on Chip Alley
Vixen yes great woman £200 an hour about 10 years ago , money well spent

Online Corus Boy

One of the very best IMO.

My memory always says, Jessica Rabbit;

Hidden Image/Members Only

I had a two hour outcall with her.  I had to collect her from Cardiff, an hour to mine.

At the end of the session I could barely muster the stength to drive her home.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2022, 02:44:43 pm by Corus Boy »

Offline Proton

At the end of the session I could barely muster the strength to drive her home. I only had about five mile to drive across Cardiff, but I remember clearly how I felt nicely worn-out :wacko: ;)

Love the BIG Jessica Rabbit ..

Offline Ronaldjones89

Any SPs out there like this Jessica Rabbit