Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Vicky - Cardiff  (Read 1561 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5399043) (0 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline YoungPunter997!

Well what can I say? This was probably one of the worst punts I’ve ever had

Links -
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Communication- Pretty much all convos were through text. Everything seemed fairly straight forward. I rang firstly and asked to meet (her English was pretty good) and then we continued with address and extras through text.

Location- Based on lower cathedral road so parking is a bit rubbish there and it’s quite busy but you will find something eventually.

Meet- I arrived and gave her a ring to say I was there. We had a bit of a joke because the door wouldn’t open when being buzzed in and she had to come down and let me in. She is who she says she is and photos are genuine. I was wanting a nuru massage with owo and sex for 30 mins which I was priced for £80. Everything seemed fine until I handed over the paper work...

I took my kit off, laid on the bed and she starts with the massage. For those unaware nuru is suppose to be very sensual b2b with lots of oil and teasing. This however was just her just very heavily pressing her body on me and when I asked for a bit less pressure she just told me to turn around. The poor little fella wasn’t even given a chance as it had only been a few minutes. Then she does OWO which wasn’t anything special but it got things going. At this point I had been there less than 10 minutes. On with the rubber in missionary which seemed ok. She had a nice moan. Then onto doggy which is my favourite. Throughout the whole time she was just telling me to hurry up and cum which as anyone knows, not a turn on when you’re trying to enjoy (it might be for some who knows). With about 15 minutes left of the meet I finish and we had previously talked about a shower together for the end. She gets up and walks out of the room. I think she’s going to get me a towel. She returns and I ask for a towel for the shower. She gets it and I ask are you coming in to which she very bluntly replied no. I shower to get the oils off and have about 10 minutes left which usually is spent chatting but she tells me to get dressed and get out throwing my clothes at me. I ask if I had done anything wrong to which she replies just get out. She walks into another room and I never saw her again... I let myself out and tbh it was a hell of a let down.

If you’re up for nothing special by all means visit Vicky. As soon as paper work was handed over she went from smiley and friendly to some miserable piece of work.

I might be new here but been punting for years now and this is hands down the worst meet I’ve ever had 😂😂
« Last Edit: February 03, 2021, 03:34:42 pm by daviemac »

Offline Trpy

Sorry to hear of your experience.  She looks as rough as a badger's

Still look on the bright side.  She advertises shower together at least you were spared that by the sound of it  :scare:

Offline Justjim1987

Ah mate I'm so sorry this happened to you, but thank you for sharing your experience to warn the rest of us.

Offline Boss_Grinz

She has been around for sometime originally in London Bethnal Green area used to do An*l and looks like her services are going downhill now

Offline justalad

A chunky Hungarian lady is rare.  She’s a right minger.

Offline Mil 34

Thanks for the review and welcome.

Not my type at all but definitely one for others to avoid

Offline welshpunter17

Wow that's a shame! I love bigger girls