Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Sophie massage incall Cardiff  (Read 3961 times)

43 review(s) for Busty Sophie x (34 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Funster111

External Link/Members Only
Saw Sophie today for a massage at her incall location in Central Cardiff. Comms were by text message, but I think she only allows same day bookings. When I contacted her in advance she just told me to message on the day.
I only went for a 30 min massage with hand relief, this was at a pretty attractive price of £50.
Was offered a shower on arrival but I declined as had recently had one. Paperwork sorted, I stripped and laid face down on the massage table. Good firm massage with hot oil. Some cheeky intimate touching and some slidey b2b which was nice. Was told to lay on the bed face up and plenty of b2b and oily handjob ensued. She then adopted a 69 type position so I tried my luck with fingering and licking her pussy which she didn't object to at all. She finished me off with her hands and then cleaned up.
Throughout the meet she was friendly and chatty, she has a great body as other reviews have mentioned. Large enhanced tits but they look good on her tall frame
Overall £50 for a good massage, hand relief and fingering/RO I thought was very good VFM. I am considering returning for full service.

Offline DevilD

External Link/Members Only
Saw Sophie today for a massage at her incall location in Central Cardiff. Comms were by text message, but I think she only allows same day bookings. When I contacted her in advance she just told me to message on the day.
I only went for a 30 min massage with hand relief, this was at a pretty attractive price of £50.
Was offered a shower on arrival but I declined as had recently had one. Paperwork sorted, I stripped and laid face down on the massage table. Good firm massage with hot oil. Some cheeky intimate touching and some slidey b2b which was nice. Was told to lay on the bed face up and plenty of b2b and oily handjob ensued. She then adopted a 69 type position so I tried my luck with fingering and licking her pussy which she didn't object to at all. She finished me off with her hands and then cleaned up.
Throughout the meet she was friendly and chatty, she has a great body as other reviews have mentioned. Large enhanced tits but they look good on her tall frame
Overall £50 for a good massage, hand relief and fingering/RO I thought was very good VFM. I am considering returning for full service.
[/quote

Is the number of Hungarians in the 'Diff increasing again? Are they working from the same place? New HNDF?

Offline Funster111

The other Hungarian bird Lisa was definitely present, in the other room

Offline Achillesheel

Sounds good Funster. Did you see Lisa? If so, would you recommend she is listed as early 20s on her profile not sure how accurate that is.

Offline Funster111

No didn't see her I'm afraid so can't comment. As an update I don't seem to be getting far with my enquiries about FS from Sophie, so maybe she has stopped doing it again.....