Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blonde Fit Charlotte - Whetstone  (Read 3026 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6526992) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online NLG_49

External Link/Members Only

When Plans A, B, C and D fell through, I organised a quick meet with Charlotte. Happened during March.

£70 for 15 mins - OWO and CIM (base rate was £50 + £20 for the CIM)

Organised via text, she was pretty quick to respond. She was staying at a well known hotel chain just off the high street. Got there, up in the lift and she let me in. I don't think she was expecting much business by the time of day I got there, she was chilling watching something on her iPad in her joggers. Nice looking Hungarian MILF. Body in good shape with bolt ons which looked nice but were quite hard. Her English is not great.

We both stripped off and I lay on the bed. OWO was good but not very deep at all, probably went halfway down at most. Popped in her mouth, she kept sucking for a good little while after and kept it all in like a trooper. She made a little 'time out' T sign ( :timeout: ) with her hands and went to spit it out. Cleaned up and went on my merry way.

I know £70 for a BJ isn't great value but I had an itch that needed scratching and she got the job done, so positive for me. Would probably consider going back for 30 mins and actually fucking her.

Offline alexcabrera2

How is she facially? is she cute?

Online NLG_49

How is she facially? is she cute?

Yeah I'd say she's pretty cute. She has a nice smile and eyes

Offline Prince

Any DFK???

She sounds like she may not.

P

Online NLG_49

Any DFK???

She sounds like she may not.

P

Can't confirm as I went for OWO only, she's got kissing listed on profile but looking at her previous reviews under her current and old AW profiles it seems maybe not on offer.

Face pics here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=271515.0

Reviews under her old profile - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=24485