Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jazminelebon - Langley/Slough - a very neutral encounter  (Read 579 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7509430) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline Notmemate

Went a week ago or so ago,  160 for 1hr, really not worth it, facially she looks nice but doesn’t have that GFE personality, really takes you out of the mood. Just very bland, little bit of a tummy, but nice enough figure, pics are her but they look better than her, maybe if she applied makeup she’d look a bit better in person, blowjob with condom was toothy, was not gonna pay £50 extra for owo to bring it over £200

On profile it actually says OWO but you get text from male maid and it says OWO extra. Absolutely ridiculous.

With this kinda money you expect so much more, no French kiss not even light kiss, no GFE, felt very rushed, wasn’t even 45 mins and I was out the door, I came twice, but didn’t enjoy the positions, she has good backside so doggy was nice out of all positions but I would not return.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2024, 04:39:02 pm by Notmemate »

Online Waterhouse

Do you have a link for this SP?

Offline Stevelondon

I know we all choose to grade reviews as we see fit.
But there’s enough in this post to show a negative as far as I’m concerned.

Imagine you are on your way and you get a text from the male maid telling you the OWO you were expecting as part of the fee. Would be an extra £50.
(For instance) 😂