Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady vanishes, to review or not?  (Read 813 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I have just had a very satisfying encounter with a lady who excited me, no doubt many of you would scoff. It was sordid, squalid and satisfying.

But as I come to do a review and looked for the link I she has vanisehd from AW. She was only on there a few days, moved location once but I found her again, saw her today and she has gone. Is it worth doing a review using her nickname or is she best best forgotten?

Anyone else had this happen?

Offline smiths

I have just had a very satisfying encounter with a lady who excited me, no doubt many of you would scoff. It was sordid, squalid and satisfying.

But as I come to do a review and looked for the link I she has vanisehd from AW. She was only on there a few days, moved location once but I found her again, saw her today and she has gone. Is it worth doing a review using her nickname or is she best best forgotten?

Anyone else had this happen?

Yes i have had it happen, if i still have the A/W profile name and number which i normally would have i might post a review up as the WG might return either using the same profile name, number or both. If she doesnt such is life. What you do is of course up to you.

Neal69

Do the review HP for no other reason that I like to read your reviews  :drinks: :drinks:

Seriously though its a good question as I have a dilemma at the moment on reviews as well.

I don't normally put up a review straight away for a number of reasons.

One Online security so no one can associate me with the actual punt as I do it a week or so later.

Two to dissipate the feeling of fluffiness. If I still feel fluffy a week later then either I am a hopeless fluffy, or it was a really good punt. You make your choice.

Punted last week and she was only visiting the area and not sure whether to stay or not, cracking punt and I did want to share. Now gone but may come back so do I

Put review in the East England section where the punt took place and she may return. or place review in the appropriate section where she is normally?

Offline latecomer

I've never had this happen to me.  Too often I see a new profile, waste time trying to make up my mind whether I'd like to see her then find the profile has gone.  I usually kick myself as inevitably I imagine she'd have been super.  Such is life.  Great that you moved more quickly and enjoyed your session!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

She's back with a new profile name and less revealing photos. Review follows today or in a day or two.

Offline herbie007

She's back with a new profile name and less revealing photos. Review follows today or in a day or two.

Always enjoy reading your reviews HP  :thumbsup:

Offline Ipunter

I'm also looking forward to the review, any teasers? Like the aw link lol

Offline smiths

Exactly what i posted happens sometimes.

Offline Sedlmayer

Interesting - same thing happened to me about a month ago.

I was going to be around Maida Vale in the afternoon, and had a look on AW. There was an English MILF available that day, few AW FR's and nothing here. I decided to have a go anyway, and gave her a call - she sounded really nice on the phone, so booked for later. Arrived and found really attractive girl in her late 30's/early 40's, with a great figure and facially very cute.
Handed over the dosh and had a great hour.

A couple of weeks later, I thought I'd have a return visit and she's gone. I've checked several times, but no further trace of her.

My decision was not to review if she's disappeared, because there seemed to be no point.

The one that got away.......

Offline Sedlmayer

Interesting - same thing happened to me about a month ago.

I was going to be around Maida Vale in the afternoon, and had a look on AW. There was an English MILF available that day, few AW FR's and nothing here. I decided to have a go anyway, and gave her a call - she sounded really nice on the phone, so booked for later. Arrived and found really attractive girl in her late 30's/early 40's, with a great figure and facially very cute.
Handed over the dosh and had a great hour.

A couple of weeks later, I thought I'd have a return visit and she's gone. I've checked several times, but no further trace of her.

My decision was not to review if she's disappeared, because there seemed to be no point.

The one that got away.......

Well, funnily enough, after I posted this, Endomorph asked if anyone had seen the girl I was referring to, which brought her re-appearance to my attention.

So I have now reviewed her, as it now seems worthwhile
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41867.0
If anyone's interested