Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork  (Read 1066 times)

Offline faaborg

For days now, trying to access my favourite WG on Adultwork only brings up:

"This member's profile information cannot be presented at this time."

What does that mean?  Has she stopped working permanently or is there some temporary glitch?

Offline cueball

Profile gone, move on, she has

Offline Londonpunter30

What does that mean?  Has she stopped working permanently or is there some temporary glitch?

Maybe you should give us a review of her

Offline NigelF

It means she's suspended her profile but not permanently deleted it so she might come back. It could also be due to AW suspending her profile but it could still be restored in the future.

The message that appears when she's permanently deleted her profile is this one:

The following problem(s) were detected:

The requested member was not found or is no longer valid for viewing

Of course that doesn't mean she hasn't created a new profile or that she's definitely not working (e.g. she could just be seeing regulars/favourites or just advertising elsewhere).

Maybe you should give us a review of her

+1

Offline Mr_Shins

If she is your favourite, presumably you visited her previously and may have her number contact on your phone.

You can try contacting her that way. It is reasonable to send one text message if the plan is to book her and not make general chat.
Simply "hi, are you still working, I would like to book you again".

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
If she is your favourite, presumably you visited her previously and may have her number contact on your phone.

You can try contacting her that way. It is reasonable to send one text message if the plan is to book her and not make general chat.
Simply "hi, are you still working, I would like to book you again".

Not a thing I would do, if her profile's gone from AW and she hasn't told regulars she mustn't want to be contacted. As said before OP should just move on.

Offline NigelF

Not a thing I would do, if her profile's gone from AW and she hasn't told regulars she mustn't want to be contacted. As said before OP should just move on.

Unless you know it's her personal phone number, I strongly disagree. WGs will expect texts and calls from previous clients and while it's true that most will proactively tell you if they are still working, in my experience not all will and a text can be necessary. If she really doesn't want to be contacted she'll have blocked all her punter contacts or more likely changed SIM/phone.

Offline delete

one SP told me her profile was shut down for no reason and she lost all the credit on the account

she had to start a new profile and never got her outstanding credit back

time will tell if she returns with a new profile, until then happy hunting
Banned reason: No reviews in 6 years
Banned by: 90125