Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you prefer intelligent girls or the less educated when punting  (Read 4439 times)

Offline tazz

For me its almost always intelligent girls as i have a fetish for Posh, privately educated women. Have no idea why but its a huge turn on.

Offline PLeisure

For me its almost always intelligent girls as i have a fetish for Posh, privately educated women. Have no idea why but its a huge turn on.
They gotta talk real dirty, though...  :crazy: :bomb: :dancegirl:

Victormeldrew

I'm happy if they have enough intelligence to operate a sat nav and find my house. That's where the iq test finishes and it's just about the sex after.

Wooderz

My ex wife.. I found it a turn off though and usually prefer a bit of low class wuff!

Wooderz

I'm happy if they have enough intelligence to operate a sat nav and find my house. That's where the iq test finishes and it's just about the sex after.
Women who can drive are far too intelligent for me..  :hi:

Offline fallentrees1321

Whilst on Civvy street I would only date or get into a relationship with someone who was intelligent to some level , intelligence does not mean the best formal education on paper . I know many a well educated girl who has zero common sense and who I would lose patience with in a relationship  I know many a girl with lacking education who runs a business or has something more about them  .

When punting I care nothing of a girls intelligence or education . I dont believe a word of what a girl writes on her profile anyway beyond the price and services offered which I expect to be a true and accurate representation .

One of the factors apart from feedback and profile I take into account when booking is accent hence why I speak to all girls on the phone at some point before the booking goes ahead  . A common sounding accent to me is a huge turn off . Call me judgemental or whatever , tell someone who cares , it is my money and I will spend it on who I see fit .

Wooderz

The more intelligent a woman is, the more susceptible to general social brainwashing they seem to be. Funny how most "educated" women have the same views..

The smart man is good at reprogramming these women.. Be the bloke putting ideas into her head, not the mug dealing with the crap from her mouth that the education system has put there..

Offline Cum_again

Difficult question this....

The best girls I have ever been win have been intelligent.  They’ve understood male deviancy and know how to work it, enjoy it, exploit it and enhance it.

Similarly the worst girls I’ve seen have been intelligent too.  Thought the world owed them a living, didn’t want to do anything and had pretty much figured out how not too.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Difficult question this....

The best girls I have ever been win have been intelligent.  They’ve understood male deviancy and know how to work it, enjoy it, exploit it and enhance it.

Similarly the worst girls I’ve seen have been intelligent too.  Thought the world owed them a living, didn’t want to do anything and had pretty much figured out how not too.
Self-entitlement and intelligence don't always go hand-in-hand. Loads of unemployed people think they deserve every benefit claim going simply because they exist or because "other people get them".

Offline king tarzan

Self-entitlement and intelligence don't always go hand-in-hand. Loads of unemployed people think they deserve every benefit claim going simply because they exist or because "other people get them".

Well put  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline webpunter

Unless its on the way back from the pub

Women who can drive are far too intelligent for me..  :hi:

Offline peter purves

Just prefer one which is 'polite' personally - I don't ask for much  ;)
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline smartieshouse

Definate preference for "council estate princesses"

Offline webpunter

I lurve Awank burds who use the word 'defiantly'   :sarcastic:

Duplox777

Yes I prefer intelligent girls.

Offline puntlover1

It depends on what class of client you want to attract. If you appear 'stupid', you'll probably get shorter bookings or a more downmarket clientele. If you want longer bookings, professional clients, etc, then it helps if they think you are someone they can have an interesting conversation with.

Having said that, personality counts for more than qualifications in this industry, so that's the real thing to focus on. 

Offline joe diddley

Posh, privately educated does not equal intelligent in my book.

Offline joe diddley

I quite enjoy a good genial post-coital sparky natter but beyond that I'm not too bothered.

Offline Adoniron

I like fucking intelligent women. I also like fucking council estate chav types. The more intelligent ones are sometimes more easy to talk to but are sometimes more up themselves. The common ones know exactly why you are there and what their job is.

Offline nbarnes

I like fucking intelligent women. Especially if they are posh, but not too stuck up.

Middle-class girl gone bad is my favourite.

Offline Ossiris84

In general I much prefer fucking intelligent woman to council estate chav types. I really enjoy an intellectual conversation.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2019, 10:57:13 pm by Ossiris84 »

Wooderz

Lots of folk seem to enjoy an intelligent womans conversation. I prefer to use their mouth for a more useful purpose, then smile nicely when I pull out and shoot baby gravy on their glasses..  :lol:

mikexxlong

Posh, privately educated does not equal intelligent in my book.

to right

an awful lot are just ignorant dumb cunts both the men & women

that just know how to do the whole fake middle class/rich act and tax dodge ,penny pinch to fund their image

Wooderz

to right

an awful lot are just ignorant dumb cunts both the men & women

that just know how to do the whole fake middle class/rich act and tax dodge ,penny pinch to fund their image

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline threechilliman

Not necessarily intelligent, but a posh voice pushes my buttons

Offline DANNYSEX

I quite like the ditsy shy laughing ones
« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 10:20:35 pm by DANNYSEX »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Not necessarily intelligent, but a posh voice pushes my buttons
A soft voice doesn't for me I don't care if they are from a rough estate in Leeds or a Krakow crackhouse; of course their voices usually go lovely and soft if they take to my ways.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I quite like the ditsy shy laughing ones
Just because they are giggly it doesn't mean they are shy, ditzy or even nervous.

Offline willie loman

you don't have a" fetish " you have a preference.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
A soft voice doesn't for me I don't care if they are from a rough estate in Leeds or a Krakow crackhouse; of course their voices usually go lovely and soft if they take to my ways.
Doesn't should say does it

Offline willie loman

As a youth I preferred the posh totty, as an adult I am much more open to the delights of the great british chav, they are unfortunately usually a bit prudish, "what you daeing ya minger".

VOLPONE

Bizarre thread title !
As if there's any correlation between being intelligent and being educated....

A girl with a 2:1 in Media Studies from a former polytechnic is quite likely to be thick as shit ( choosing to study a Mickey Mouse subject at a garbage seat of 'learning' (sic) would tend to point that way)

A lass who stopped attending school at 15 due to family problems and has had very little education may be very intelligent.

Personally I prefer the company of intelligent younger women. The level of formal education they have had is irrelevant.

Offline Colston36

Just curious to whether this is even important or it is all about the experience...

The experience is determined by the sexual likings and imagination of those involved. Different strokes for different folks. My inclinations are not conventional, so I find unconventional girls make me happier. I think those who think differently are more intelligent but not always better educated.

Offline Colston36

I lurve Awank burds who use the word 'defiantly'   :sarcastic:

A startlingly high percentage of punters defiantly can't spell.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
The experience is determined by the sexual likings and imagination of those involved. Different strokes for different folks. My inclinations are not conventional, so I find unconventional girls make me happier. I think those who think differently are more intelligent but not always better educated.
I think that deserves a +1. Unique and almost outsider girls make my dick hard.

Offline tesla

the basic OP question is flawed as it is confusing education with intelligence, they are not the same you can have a high intelligence without an education

Offline egamar

An educated fanny and an intelligent mouth works for me

Offline egamar

you can have a high intelligence without an education
True; and never confuse wisdom and experience - the former never comes without the latter and the latter never guarantees the former.

Offline advent2016

More important to me is the ability to suck cock and balls and swallow cum than the ability to perform differential calculus or even add up dart scores.

Offline Bonker

I like a smart mouth and a thick arse