Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adultwork service providers with bad attitudes spoil it for everyone genuine.  (Read 1670 times)

Wooderz

A few rotten apples spoil the whole barrel for me.

Looking for a good punt is hard enough with the majority of SPs not responding to emails but when they can add nasty comments to your profile out of spite because, for example, they have some warped idea that a preliminary inquiry regards availability constitutes a contract to immediately book a meeting that suits them..

Just makes it more difficult.

I might message 10 or more SP's in a hour browsing for my next punt..

Haven't these professionals figured out the obvious? Or do they just want to ruin it for everyone if they don't get what they think they are entitled to?

We punters are going to pick the one best suited, of the one or two who reply and if one of them has an attitude we don't care for it kinda makes us re-evaluate why we bother..

Feedback doesn't seem to help much.. Clearly many punters realise it isn't wise to neg a SP for many reasons, obvious and not so obvious..  So fluff em up in the hope of some mutual positive..

May as well try and get some action off POF if these pumped up entitlement queens are going to act like dating site psychotarts..

Online wristjob

Yeah, or you could try booking ones with their phone no showing, I've had a few who mailed me back saying their phone is their personal phone, can't just hand the no out etc.... clearly not the brightest as they are missing out on mine and presumably other's business like that.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Bloody hell Wooderz it took you a year to start posting. What happened were you in hiding?

But I digress, most girls reply back to me, I am to the point and I don't post silly jokes "I came across your profile, not literally of course although I do like your pictures" or even give compliments as such. Either they want to meet or they don't. When I say most I would say well above 70%, I also don't use pet names like darling, sweetheart or fucktoy.

At the end of the day if you sense a bad attitude bin them off. I don't think it's self-entitlement, although sometimes it is, many are busy, sometimes I have misread the profile and asked what was already written or sometimes they think the punter is a dickhead and in some cases they are right.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 08:42:13 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline Adoniron

They are in a service industry. What other service industry can get away with ignoring potential customers? Or is it the case they are getting the amount of business they want?

Offline londonpunter1

Looking for a good punt is hard enough with the majority of SPs not responding to emails

We punters are going to pick the one best suited, of the one or two who reply and if one of them has an attitude we don't care for it kinda makes us re-evaluate why we bother..

If only 20% of SP reply to your emails then maybe you should re-evaluate what you are putting in your emails. I'd say 95% of my email enquires get answered, those that don't tend to be because the email was read too late, even then most reply saying 'sorry I missed you this time, please consider me when your next looking'

Online Malvolio

If you want to organise a punt, phone the WG.  No response, move onto the next one.  You might be coming across as someone who just wants to swap messages, rather than a punter willing to pay for a shag.

Online Moby Dick

How about some links?
Maybe you are picking the wrong ones, or your approach is wrong?

Plenty of punters have managed to find a decent punt, and then contributed by posting a review.

Are you not able to manage to organise a paid fuck.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 12:37:53 am by Moby Dick »

Wooderz

As a regular punter I want SP's to make it nice and easy for me. It's not hard for them. (and won't be if they have a rattitude..). I treat em good for the money when the deal is on..

An AW punter pointed me here a while ago when I negged a bad SP he also had a bad experience with. I haven't posted much because I haven't had a need to look in here were good advice is given but the problem with internet is its a stalkers paradise and whatever is on here or AW for view can be accessed by anyone and one or two SP's have approached me on AW accusing me of giving bad reviews here etc.. Ruins the vibe for me when what seems like an OK girl goes arsey for no reason. Or a girl who looks good on profile has a rats ass attitude on comms..

Getting a quality punt is a hit and miss thing. I am beginning to think parlours are the new way. You can see what you might enjoy and fair pricing.. Street scene all but dead now and AW seems dodgy and overpriced. Even the good punts can display a jealous streak when they see your feedback score suddenly go up..

I don't mind when regular women act like whores, but I do mind when whores act like regular women.. ;)

thick as thieves, prossies union. I guess we are all dickheads and losers in the eyes of some eh lads?

Offline cueball

I haven't posted much because I haven't had a need to look in here were good advice is given but the problem with internet is its a stalkers paradise and whatever is on here or AW for view can be accessed by anyone and one or two SP's have approached me on AW accusing me of giving bad reviews here etc..

You'll need a better cop out excuse for not contributing on here than that pilgrim, that doesn't wash at all imo.

How can anybody accuse you of giving bad reviews on here  :dash: you've not done any  :dash:

Wooderz

You'll need a better cop out excuse for not contributing on here than that pilgrim, that doesn't wash at all imo.

How can anybody accuse you of giving bad reviews on here  :dash: you've not done any  :dash:
Good points. I guess I am shy..  :thumbsup:

Most of my punts off AW have been a bit naff and neg reviews might not go down well I am thinking especially when some of the SP's have already been reviewed here and seem popular..

Also, I don't really have much to say about my punts. A good shag is a good shag, a lack lustre one is ok, a crap one I'd rather forget..

Guys here write an essay on them and thats great but my talents are limited..

Offline Derrick101

Most of my punts off AW have been a bit naff and neg reviews might not go down well I am thinking especially when some of the SP's have already been reviewed here and seem popular..

Also, I don't really have much to say about my punts. A good shag is a good shag, a lack lustre one is ok, a crap one I'd rather forget..

So, if they are well reviewed here, have you considered that it could be your attitude that leads to a bad punt?  :hi:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Anyone that slags off a GENUINE review especially a negative will get ripped apart on here regardless of how popular the whore is.

As for reviews they can be done on less than 1/2 a page of A5.

A few simple details are all that's needed.

link
Phone number if publically displayed
Price and duration
List of services
Was the service delivered with enthusiasm, was the delivery mediocre or was it shite
Would you go back

END OF.

Suggest you read this....

External Link/Members Only

I use a template for the bones of my reviews and then dependent on what happened I put as much meat as I see fit on the bones.

« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 01:25:20 pm by mrfishyfoo »

Wooderz

So, if they are well reviewed here, have you considered that it could be your attitude that leads to a bad punt?  :hi:
Sure. We all have our own personal taste and ways of going about business..

I'm probably fussy.. I like ladies who don't fuss and yabber .. I saw a review of one I met last year on here and she was rushing me and yabberring when I met her so was hard for me to get into the zone and it didn't help that she was a bit dumpy and looked fat with a fanny like a loaf of bread split down the middle..

I would imagine such a review wouldn't go down well with the fanboys..  :thumbsdown:

Wooderz

Anyone that slags off a GENUINE review especially a negative will get ripped apart on here regardless of how popular the whore is.

As for reviews they can be done on less than 1/2 a page of A5.

A few simple details are all that's needed.

link
Phone number if publically displayed
Price and duration
List of services
Was the service delivered with enthusiasm, was the delivery mediocre or was it shite
Would you go back

END OF.

Suggest you read this....

External Link/Members Only

I use a template for the bones of my reviews and then dependent on what happened I put as much meat as I see fit on the bones.
Sounds good. :)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

I'm probably fussy.. I like ladies who don't fuss and yabber .. I saw a review of one I met last year on here and she was rushing me and yabberring when I met her so was hard for me to get into the zone and it didn't help that she was a bit dumpy and looked fat with a fanny like a loaf of bread split down the middle..

I would imagine such a review wouldn't go down well with the fanboys..  :thumbsdown:
Who was she?

Offline Home Alone

But that shouldn't  - doesn't to most of us  - matter, Wooderz.

Anyone who posts a Review is reporting on what happened when he saw the lass and your report may well strike a chord with someone else in your area who also doesn't like "fuss & yabber" when he goes for a punt.

So you could have prevented him wasting some of his hard-earned cash on a lass whose service he wouldn't have enjoyed, irrespective of how popular she is with the 'fanboys' of this world. Which might encourage him to post  a less-than-enthusiastic Review on someone you were considering seeing.

What comes around, goes around.

Offline Derrick101

Sounds good. :)

See if you can break your reviewing duck before your 2nd anniversary  :hi:

Wooderz

Who was she?
Doesn't matter who it was. Personal taste issue and therefore "my bad" in a way and not very gentlemanly to name names..

My point about AW is more the issue I have and no doubt others have whereby SP's have the abilities compare notes on punters, access here and report back, etc.. Aught at least be both ways but as usual the ladies have the power and we have to lump it.

Anyone well versed t'internet ways could work things out from dates and times of reviews, feedback, etc and before you know it you are speculated guilty and accused of making a "bad review" even though you had a great time, gave good feedback and wanted a return to an SP who is sure you have posted bad on her when reality is, it was someone else obviously.

two or more punters could attend independently on same day and she will speculate who from AW gave a bad review here.. Know what I mean?

Of course, probably wise to not use AW feedback or booking system and rely on reviews from here.. But without a good FB on AW you are limited so ..

Wooderz

See if you can break your reviewing duck before your 2nd anniversary  :hi:
Ok. You guys are giving good advice and I am sure lurkers appreciate it..

Oddly, most of my AW punts are no longer active there, but I'll see what I can do..  ;)

Offline king tarzan

hawk eye on body language from very 1st second...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Wooderz

hawk eye on body language from very 1st second...
I've heard some use a cam to record the action..

TailSeeker

Doesn't matter who it was. Personal taste issue and therefore "my bad" in a way and not very gentlemanly to name names..

My point about AW is more the issue I have and no doubt others have whereby SP's have the abilities compare notes on punters, access here and report back, etc.. Aught at least be both ways but as usual the ladies have the power and we have to lump it.

Anyone well versed t'internet ways could work things out from dates and times of reviews, feedback, etc and before you know it you are speculated guilty and accused of making a "bad review" even though you had a great time, gave good feedback and wanted a return to an SP who is sure you have posted bad on her when reality is, it was someone else obviously.

two or more punters could attend independently on same day and she will speculate who from AW gave a bad review here.. Know what I mean?

Of course, probably wise to not use AW feedback or booking system and rely on reviews from here.. But without a good FB on AW you are limited so ..

Then fudge the date/time like so many do.

Sure services might flag you, but that's if you're asking for something uncommon/getting into deep specifics.

Forget the gentlemenly bit. It's a bloody review site, pop them in or don't give vague complaints. Vague complaints benefit no one, especially when you won't name names.

Offline king tarzan

To be fair as I am a fair man..

Attitude works both ways...

If a bloke is arrogant and rude then gets told to fuck off ... super fine...

If i sense arrogance and rudeness which has happened in the past, I use my no obligation right to leave.. super fine..

nothing at all wrong with the above for both...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.

Offline GreyDave

:hi: They are Tarts mate want do you expect there aint no Off Pro to complain to O bumsman  :D :D either for the code of practise. :unknown: :unknown:

The few times I ve turned up and its been a Bait and Switch  :angry:

I either walk tell them sorry thats not your pic is it? Lv and walk or on the Very Very rare time I have stayed to do my duty and shag for England, God and Harry :) :)

The older I get the more I just think did one like that a while ago bitch... or Lovely Girl what on earth is she doing this for ....Cash !!! :lol: :lol:

a less sesetive little fella (never been told Im big 3 3/4 inches up )  helps . I all ways start the converstation with I am running late from work plus I dont think I could last full  half hour with you .
That cheers them up like speedy gonzless  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Sonny Crockett

A few rotten apples spoil the whole barrel for me.

Looking for a good punt is hard enough with the majority of SPs not responding to emails but when they can add nasty comments to your profile out of spite because, for example, they have some warped idea that a preliminary inquiry regards availability constitutes a contract to immediately book a meeting that suits them..

Just makes it more difficult.

Haven't these professionals figured out the obvious? Or do they just want to ruin it for everyone if they don't get what they think they are entitled to?

Feedback doesn't seem to help much.. Clearly many punters realise it isn't wise to neg a SP for many reasons, obvious and not so obvious..  So fluff em up in the hope of some mutual positive..

May as well try and get some action off POF if these pumped up entitlement queens are going to act like dating site psychotarts..
I sympathise with you on this. SPs should respond to every e-mail which enquires about their availability. To not do so is just plainly rude and insulting.

Wooderz

I sympathise with you on this. SPs should respond to every e-mail which enquires about their availability. To not do so is just plainly rude and insulting.
:drinks:

Online Steely Dan

Ok. You guys are giving good advice and I am sure lurkers appreciate it..

Oddly, most of my AW punts are no longer active there, but I'll see what I can do..  ;)
4 reviews. Well done, mate.

Offline fallentrees1321

I personally prefer a good old fashioned telephone call to make or at least enquire abut availability for a booking , that way if I suggest say 7pm and she cannot do that she can suggest 6pm or 8pm and I can make a decision there and then . Nothing worse then emails back and forwards over stuff like that .

But when I do email I keep it concise just details about what I am looking for a date time and service length and type . I majority of the time (say 90%) get a reply back saying yay or nay . If they get 10 messages and 9 of them are vague poorly written pieces or just walls of text and one of them is concise to the point and specific about what they want I dont think it takes a genius to figure out which one is more likely to actually go ahead with a booking . And so by deduction I think its obvious which one they will reply to as a priority .

That being said I have had bad attitude before in emails from girls who as you say think an initial enquiry creates a binding obligation to book  , I recall one occasion when I was looking to arrange a punt for the following afternoon . So I emailed 5 girls on AW basically all along the same lines of looking for a 30 min incall between 1 & 2 pm tomorrow . I got 3 replies within an hour of sending the messages 2 saying not free one saying free  , and then a few hours later got replies from the other 2 saying free  . Decided out of all of them which I wanted to go see the most and confirmed the booking first , then let the other 2 who had availability that unfortunately plans had changed . One of them messaged me back a really shirty reply along the lines of not wasting her time if I was just playing a numbers game . I was going to ignore her at first , but decided it needed pointing out to her that she was going to be first choice next time I was looking for a punt but her attitude had just made sure she would be my last choice for any future punt .

Offline Rochelle

• Service Provider
Nope...it depends on the email.

Offline Sonny Crockett

Nope...it depends on the email.
In what way does it depend on the e-mail? It is just a simple question asking if an SP is available? It doesn't take an SP time to respond to a simple question.

Online Malvolio

If the content or tone of the email is offensive or inappropriate, I can see why a WG would just ignore it.

Offline computergeek

Kind of see it both ways.  Service industry, email is the front door for a lot, every email answered is a potential punter now or later.

From their side, if you get a fuck awful email, probably a fuck awful punter you don't want to meet- but sending a "fuck off" reply is wasted time when you're self employed. 

Plus, I get shit tons of email a day and I don't fuck for money, god alone knows how many SPs get.  Replying to only the ones you can fit in means less time titting about on email and more time earning money.  Two punters and immaculate inbox, or four punters, and fuck the inbox?

(In my job, the criteria for a prompt reply is often "Are they a cunt?  Have they tried to shaft me?  Is it going to be arseache for me if I do reply? If no to all, hit the button.  Everything else waits.   :drinks: )

Offline mrfishyfoo

Kind of see it both ways.  Service industry, email is the front door for a lot, every email answered is a potential punter now or later.

From their side, if you get a fuck awful email, probably a fuck awful punter you don't want to meet- but sending a "fuck off" reply is wasted time when you're self employed. 

Plus, I get shit tons of email a day and I don't fuck for money, god alone knows how many SPs get.  Replying to only the ones you can fit in means less time titting about on email and more time earning money.  Two punters and immaculate inbox, or four punters, and fuck the inbox?

(In my job, the criteria for a prompt reply is often "Are they a cunt?  Have they tried to shaft me?  Is it going to be arseache for me if I do reply? If no to all, hit the button.  Everything else waits.   :drinks: )

This I can relate to.

When I used to do customer service I had to get through 500+ messages a day. Most were from cunts with an overinflated opinion of their own self worth. The cunts went to the bottom of the queue and the nice ones got dealt with first.

Offline workinallweek

To be fair as I am a fair man..

Attitude works both ways...

If a bloke is arrogant and rude then gets told to fuck off ... super fine...

If i sense arrogance and rudeness which has happened in the past, I use my no obligation right to leave.. super fine..

I kind of do the same 
I punt as me no airs graces or faking  and i expect the same  (obviously allowing for discretion) 
I have visited girls with neg feedback on here and thought it to be false and likewise the other way round ..
I in my working enviroment mix with people who for some reason dont and never will 'click ' with  and really dont know why .
we are all different ...

nothing at all wrong with the above for both...
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.