Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Question for Admin  (Read 823 times)

Odd Job

Is there any setting to turn off the photos displayed ? Gets a bit hard to discretely browse.

Thanks in advance.

Offline azrael

Is there any setting to turn off the photos displayed ? Gets a bit hard to discretely browse.

Thanks in advance.

They used to dissapear once you logged in but thats not the case now  :(

Offline Jimmyredcab

They used to dissapear once you logged in but thats not the case now  :(

If he means the photos at the top of the forum they don't show when I am logged in ----------- I rarely log out anyway.  :hi:

vw

If he means the photos at the top of the forum they don't show when I am logged in ----------- I rarely log out anyway.  :hi:

+1

Same here, must be contribution based, sure admin has mentioned that before.

Offline azrael

They're now at the bottom of the page. And if like me you leave your phone lying around you've had it :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

OldAdmin

No there isn't a way to hide them, unless your account has enough posts.

If you have 20 posts or more, the thumbnails at the top of the page get hidden.
If you have 2,000 posts or more, the ones at the bottom get hidden.

You maybe disappointed to learn there will be more thumbnail pics soon, but only if your account hasn't made a single post in previous 7 days.

In short, UKP will be jam-packed with links to UKE & PuntingWiki if you don't meet my minimum postcount criteria, because I want to take advantage of UKP's high levels of traffic.

Offline azrael

No there isn't a way to hide them, unless your account has enough posts.

If you have 20 posts or more, the thumbnails at the top of the page get hidden.
If you have 2,000 posts or more, the ones at the bottom get hidden.

You maybe disappointed to learn there will be more thumbnail pics soon, but only if your account hasn't made a single post in previous 7 days.

In short, UKP will be jam-packed with links to UKE & PuntingWiki if you don't meet my minimum postcount criteria, because I want to take advantage of UKP's high levels of traffic.

Alrighty then, time to start posting i guess